Ruby Rose

It's a beautiful night in the kingdom of Vale, the sky is clear and the stars are shining. But even beautiful nights can be ruined, as a man with ginger hair covering his right eye, wearing a white trench coat with a black bowler hat is walking down the street while having a cigar with several men in black suits and red sunglasses. This is Roman Torchwick, infamous criminal and man of style.

They walk to a store called "From Dust Till Dawn" and head inside

They walk to a store called "From Dust Till Dawn" and head inside. Unknown to them, someone saw them from a block away. Once they go in, they meet the cashier with colored crystals in displacement called Dust that harnesses the elements. They walk up to the cashier and Roman puffs out smoke.

Roman: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Dust shop open this late?

One of the henchmen points a gun at the old man who put his hands up in fear.

Old man: Please, just take my Lien and leave!

Roman: SHHH, calm down, we're not here for your money, grab the dust.

Three of them grabbed dust from the wall into tubes while two others forced the old man to grab the ones in the desk.

Henchman: Crystals, burned, uncut.

Another henchman was about to grab more dust from the other side of the store when he hears music from his left. He looks and sees a girl in a red cloak wearing headphones and reading the latest weapons magazine. He decides that he should have some fun and rob the girl, not knowing that he's making a big mistake. He brings out his sword and walks to her.

Dumb Henchman: Alright kid, put your hands where I can see them.

He's ignored to do to her loud headphones, and he's getting really pissed off.

Dumb Henchman: hey, I said hands in the air! You got a death wish or something?!

He grabs the girl's shoulder and we see the her having black and red hair with silver eyes and wolf ears. This is Ruby Rose, a girl of speed, a geek fore weapons, and a Wolf Faunus.

 This is Ruby Rose, a girl of speed, a geek fore weapons, and a Wolf Faunus

She takes off her headphones so she could hear.

Ruby: Huh? Yes?

Dumb Henchman: I said put your hands in the air, NOW!