(2 : 3) The Burrow { 20 }

Magsimula sa umpisa

"This morning. Your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night," She said, carefully eying Ron, Fred, and George.

"Did you really?" said Mr Weasley eagerly. "How did it go? I-I mean," he faltered, as sparks flew from Mrs Weasley's eyes, "that-that was very wrong of you, boys - very wrong indeed ..." he said. Arthur turned to Molly with a smile on his face. "Not the first time Y/n's driven a magical car in the muggle world before, eh, Molly?" Arthur joked, earning a strict glare from Molly.

Mrs Weasley looked like she was about to explode on him.

"Let's leave them to it," Ron muttered to Harry and me, as Mrs Weasley swelled like a bullfrog. "Come on, I'll show you my bedroom." As we were leaving, I could distantly hear Mrs Weasley, trying to quietly tell Mr Weasley something.

"Molly, she's back!"

"I know Arthur! I've been counting the days ever since that day."

"I have too, but I didn't expect it would happen this quickly!?"

"Arthur, you have to control your excitement. Remember, she doesn't remember anything. Remember what we promised her? That we would keep it a secret?"

🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌘

I, Harry, and Ron went down to breakfast to find Mr and Mrs Weasley, Fred, George, Percy, and Ginny already sitting at the kitchen table.

I sat down and took the toast Mrs Weasley offered me. As we talked about rubber ducks, a loud shrill screech could be heard. We all turned to the window and the screeching got louder.

"Oh, that'll be Eroll with the post," Mrs Weasley said, putting the pan down.

From the distance, a thin flying figure began growing larger and larger till we were finally able to make out raggy looking owl with half of its feathers missing. The owl also seemed to be a bit blind as instead of coming in, it smashed into the window, and dropped the letter by the glass.

"Fetch it, will you, Percy," Mrs Weasley said, as the half-asleep Percy groggily got up and greeted the owl, taking the letter from its beak.

"Morning, Eroll," He greeted. He gently ripped open the letters and looked at them, squinting.

"Oh, look, it's our Hogwarts letters," said Percy, walking back to the table, "And they've sent us Y/n and Harry's as well," He began passing Harry, me, and Ron identical envelopes of yellowish parchment, addressed in green ink.

"Dumbledore must know you're here, Y/n - doesn't miss a trick, that man," Arthur said.

"You two've got them, too," Percy added, as Fred and George ambled in, still in their pyjamas. Percy walked back to his room.

For a few minutes, there was silence as we all read our letters.

'Second-year students will require:

The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 2 by Miranda Goshawk

Break with a Banshee by Gilderoy Lockhart

Gadding with Ghouls by Gilderoy Lockhart

Holidays with Hags by Gilderoy Lockhart

Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Lockhart

Voyages with Vampires by Gilderoy Lockhart

Wanderings with Werewolves by Gilderoy Lockhart

Years with the Yeti by Gilderoy Lockhart.'

Fred, who had finished his own list, peered over at mine.