(2 : 3) The Burrow { 20 }

Začít od začátku

"It was cloudy, Mum!" said Fred.

"You keep your mouth closed while you're eating!" Mrs Weasley snapped.

"They were starving her, Mum!" said Ron.

"And you!" said Mrs Weasley, but it was with a slightly softened expression that she started cutting my bread and buttering it for me.

At that moment, there was a diversion in the form of a small, redheaded figure in a long nightdress, who appeared in the kitchen, gave a small squeal, and ran out again.

"Ginny," said Ron in an undertone to me. "My sister. She's been talking about you all summer."

"Yeah, she'll be wanting your attention, Y/n," grinned Fred, but he caught his mother's eye and bent his face over his plate without another word. Nothing more was said until all five plates were clean, which took a surprisingly short time.

"Blimey, I'm tired," yawned Fred, setting down his knife and fork at last. "I think I'll go to bed and -"

"You will not," snapped Mrs Weasley. "It's your own fault you've been up all night. You're going to de-gnome the garden for me, they're getting completely out of hand again."

"Oh, Mum -"

"And you two," she said, glaring at Ron and George. "You can go up to bed, dear," she added to me and Harry. "You didn't ask them to fly that wretched car." She turned to me, "I place some warm bedsheets on, your favourite kind, along with that one scent you really like."

Had it not been for my sudden amazement with everything around me, I would've questioned how she knew my favourites. And so I, who felt wide awake, said quickly,

"I'll help Ron, I've never seen a de-gnoming -"

"That's very sweet of you, dear, but it's dull work," said Mrs Weasley.

Yawning and grumbling, the Weasleys slouched outside with Harry and me behind them.

🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌘

The de-gnoming of the garden ended when the front door slammed open.

"He's back!" said George.

"Dad's home!" We hurried through the garden and back into the house. Mr Weasley was slumped in a kitchen chair with his glasses off and his eyes closed.

"Morning dad," Everyone, except Harry, I, and Molly greeted back.

"What a night," he mumbled, groping for the teapot as we all sat down around him. "Nine raids. Nine!" Mr Weasley took a long gulp of tea and sighed.

"And who might you two be?" Mr Weasley asked, looking at Y/n and Harry as if he was starting to hallucinate from the lack of sleep.

"Oh, Sorry, I'm Harry, Sir. Harry Potter." Harry introduced himself.

"Y/n Darlington, sir."

"Harry? Y/n?" said Mr Weasley blankly. "Who?" He looked around, saw me and jumped. He had a horrified expression on his face.

"Good Lord, is it Y/n Darlington?" he turned to Molly instantly. Molly nodded ever so slightly.

"You do remember what she said all those years ago, don't you?" Molly told him quietly. At those words, Mr Weasley instantly straightened up and gulped.

"Very pleased to meet you, Ron's told us so much about -" Mr Weasley turned to Molly, "Molly, it- it's her!" it seemed like Mr Weasley couldn't hold in his excitement. Molly sent Arthur a glare of warning. "And when did you get here?"