Seeing that I left early from my first class today, I have a little over an hour till my next one. Looking around a the campus I spot the library and walk towards it. It's not one of those cool libraries with fun books but rather old, boring, thick text books.

I go toward there for it's coffee shop and the delicious chocolate chip muffins they sell. Just thinking of them make my mouth water as I pick up my pace eager to stuff one or two in my face. I blame those things for my little belly rolls.

I enter the library my eyes set on my target; I see the fat chocolate chip muffins in display and grin. Perfect.

I walk to the register smiling "Good morning Ms. Meera!" The older lady smiles a small gorgeous smile softening her features "Good morning Emalia." She says her accent thick and lovely.

I smile and order two muffins and a sugary coffee with lots and lots of whip cream on top. I really shouldn't have so much sugar butttt I didn't have a super great morning sooo... I'm getting it.

She hands me the muffins then moves to make the coffee. In the three minutes she took to make the coffee I'd devoured one muffin and was ready to do the same to the other.

"Thank you!" I tell her. An surge of happiness courses through me at the sight of the huge mountain of whip cream, she's the greatest. She nods with a soft smile on her face. She doesn't talk much but that's ok.

I sit at one of the tables and take my phone out, I begin reading the book I'd downloaded just the other day.

A blush soon scorches my skin when soon later the book gets inappropriate.

I slam my phone down on the table looking around to make sure nobody saw me.

I sip my drink looking anywhere but at my phone as it's scenes pop up in my head.

Look at the muffin, think of the muffin, look at the muffin, think of the muffin. I repeat over and over concentrating on just that.

I pick the muffin up slowly bring it to my mouth, I'm so alone.

I chew sadly but remember it's better this way; last time I was with someone they hurt me.
I'm better off now, happier now.

I go to eat another bite of my muffin when I realize it's all gone, noooo. I huff out reaching towards my drink to realize that too was gone, darn. I look at my watch seeing I have thirty minutes till my next class.

What do I do now? My eyes slowly travel to my phone and I immediately look away.

I look around my hand slowly reaching towards my phone; I'm reading.

Time pass quickly before it's time for my class.

I'm in Literature climbing the stairs to sit in the back getting a few nasty looks as I go up, those coming from the class I left. I smile at them apologetically, I did disrupt there learning time, which their paying for.

The class passes by too quickly before I have to leave. Ms.Moore gives us a five page essay to write on a classic book of are choosing before dismissing us. I think of the book I want as I walk to chemistry, one of the most confusing classes ever. Don't ask me why I thought it would be easy, it's definitely not

I sit in the science lab scared of what Dr. Yu will teach. She's a great teacher it's just that the subject is hard.

I'm failing this class and I really need to pass the next test; that curve better be high. The class passes in an agonizingly, slow, and confusing pace before it's finally over. By the end of it my hand hurts from all the notes that don't even make sense.