Chapter 4: The Gay Porn

WARNING 13+ CONTAINS THE PORN OF THE GAYS.

Evan's POV

The rest of the day went normal. We acted as if nothing happened back at the park mainly because that's what I wanted, him not to feel hate and some what betrayed. I have no problem with him being the way he is, I mean we've been best friends for like ever If he likes dicks then I have no right to stop him. However, the change has gotten me thinking, I have never met or have talked to a homosexual before so I have no idea how to deal with this situation.

By now it was 6:24 and I just came back from chipotle with a brown paper bag containing a sealed bowl of a veggie bowl and a half eaten burrito. I stuck them in the fridge and slammed the silver door close. By now I had nothing to do, so why not kill the time and take a nap?

I walked out of the kitchen, passed the living room and onto the first step of the stairs. I ran up the stairs almost slipping on my socks but caught my balance by flaying my arms around like a windmill keeping me from falling on my face.

"Freakin' stairs..." I mumbled looking back at the last step. "You disgust me."

"Who disgusts you?" I turned around to see my tiny round mother carrying a basket of what looked like dirty laundry balanced on her left hip.

"Oh, hey mom!" I waved maniacally like I always do. My mother is not the type to tolerate childish behavior neither is my dad especially when your 17 years old and your still asking for nerf guns and Legos. She shot me an annoyed look and went hunting for more dirty laundry in my sisters room. Taking that as a invitation to leave I did, I went in my room and shut the door close and collapsed on my bed.

"Aaghnm," I moaned getting warm and cozy in black and blue comforter. The smell of lavender filled my nostrils and quickly put me to sleep...

Or so I thought.

I opened my eyes moving around in my bed to find that perfect position for a perfect nap. I didn't find it. My body wants to sleep but my mind won't listen. All I can think about is this new gay life style that Benji decided to live upon. So I laid there, waiting, and waiting trying to think of something else but nothing hit me. For some reason I want to google things...

I stood up grabbing my blanket sheet and wrapping it around me as I sat on my computer chair and opened my laptop. I waited for the screen to take me to the home page. As I waited I spun around the chair grabbing and letting go of the desk causing me to go faster and faster.

'Thump'

"Shit," I hissed falling onto the cold wooden floor hitting my head and funny bone. I hate that bone.

"Ev are you okay?" My mother called.

"Yeah!" I called back getting up along with picking up the fallen down chair.

"What was that sound?" I heard her ask from the other side of the door.

"Nothing. Just fell." I could tell she rolled her eyes at my response, she always did when I did something stupid. But, hey, what can I do?

I sat back onto the chair just in time as the screen opened up to a bright yellow and green background with two files. One for my sister and one for me. My parents are huge on saving things they like to keep money on balance so we don't end up on streets. So, practically most of these devices are shared between me and my sister.

Moving the pluggable mouse to the left of the screen and entering the passcode for my file. I waited...AGAIN. I'm not a patient kind of guy I like things to go quicker because I am NOT wasting more than one minuet of my life waiting for a stupid useless icon to load.

Gay best friendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara