iii

I had a dream about my cousins and aunt moving to Mexico. As I was hugging my oldest cousin everything started shaking. And that's when I got woken up. The clock marked 12pm, I slept for that long? I went to my mom's room and saw my sister sitting at the edge of my mom's bed. My mom was reading some papers I couldn't tell what they were for. "Close the door" my mom said without looking up from the papers. I closed the door behind me and sat next to my sister. "We're moving back to Mexico" my sister mumbled. I froze at the second and looked at my sister with widen eyes. Did I heard that right? I thought. Was my dream about my cousins and aunt a sign that it's us and not them moving? Why would we be moving back to Mexico?. When I looked at my mom and saw that she stayed quite I realized what my sister said was true. Again, I froze for a second and had a lot of emotions going on. Part of me was happy because I love being in Mexico, it makes me feel peaceful and happy, but then the other part of me knows what other things makes me feel sick. You. If I go back to Mexico that means I will probably have to see you every day, everywhere. What am I going to do? I don't think I will be able to see your face without feeling that emptiness I always feel when I see you.

Mar. 18, 2023 8:50pm