"OH! So little miss bitch gotta mouth on her ???" Jada said acting all surprised.

"Aye watch yo mouth i got this shit under control, go cook or some" I said looking back at ol girl.

Man now these hoes about fight over completely fuckin nothing I JUST WOKE UP,  this be the shit I be talkin about man.  I should've just stayed at the crib & none of this would've never happened but naaaahhh I just HAD to get some pussy.

"Matter of fact? i'm finna slide" I said to ol girl before picking all my stuff up from around the room.

I gotta get outta here & really put this girl in her place she can't just be following me like some crazy ass stalker.

Before I walked out ol girl was looking at me like I was supposed to pick her side in the situation like nah bitch you in the wrong too ?? Yo ass knew you shouldn't of even said none now you look like the bigger goofy, i hate a hoe that don't know her place with shit.

I made my way outside & there she was parked behind my car like crazy ass nut job.

"I should blow this bitch house up" she said getting out the car trying to swing at me.

"Man stop it! What are you doing here Jada???" I said grabbing her arms.

"your mine Ken! Tf you mean what am I doing here? Play dumb again!" she said grabbing my face.

"NO IM NOT! Jada stop following me around like a fuckin crazy person!" I said letting her arms go & stepping back.

"Ain't no WE , ain't no US & it'll never be like that for a LONGGG time! Forreal forreal probably forever"

"Girl shut the fu-"

Before she could even get a word in I had to cut her off,  I was fed up with the crazy shit,
every female I came across always gets scared off cause this crazy ass girl wanna act out.

"NO you shut the fuck up! You can't just be poppin up at peoples houses!" I said getting irritated again.

I started to get even more frustrated .. she just wasn't understanding, I already knew what I have to do but I didn't want to hurt her feelings but than again I tried to let her down easy & she still didn't take a hint.

Out of no where she pushes me up against my car & grabs my pussy, i bite my lip & look away from her.

"i just wanna eat yo pussy again baby,  can you fuck me like last time? you can punish me as much as you want daddy" she said while rubbing my pussy through my sweatpants.

This is the reason i can't stop fuckin with her, girl is real FREAK & i love that shit.  She know just how to get me to ignore all the crazy shit she did by putting that pussy on a nigga the right way.

"Man move with all that" I said while still looking away from her.

"look at you.. you know you want me Ken why not just fuck me in yo car right now" Jada said smiling ear to ear.

Just pure evil she know just how to trap a nigga, & now i'm starting to cave in to the thought of her gagging while i fuck her throat.