What does your girlfriend need this time?

Start from the beginning

Lia: You should answer it

Tara: How did you know the landline was still ringing?

Tara: Lia?

Tara: Babe?

Lia: This isn't Lia

Lia: ANSWER THE PHONE BITCH

I went to call the cops but before I could I got another text message from Lia or not Lia

Lia: ANSWER THE PHONE OR LIA DIES

After I read that text I quickly got to the phone and answered. "This isn't fucking funny Lia." I say scared, I swear if this is another one of her jokes i'm going to kill that girl. "I told you, this isn't Lia." I look back down at my phone as I get a video send I open the video.

The video shows Lia walking in the dark, I couldn't really see anything until they zoomed in and I could see she's bleeding. Now more worried than ever I ask him with anger and fear both laced in my voice "What do you want?" to which the person on the phone answers "I told you, I want to play a game. stab movie trivia, three rounds. you call the cops, she dies. You get a question wrong, she dies. She's all alone I could be with her within seconds. You want a warmup question?"

At first I tought Lia was playing a prank on me like she always does, she loves to prank me. These messages are coming from her phone, but she wouldn't go this far. 'It can't be her' I think to myself as I watch her walking on the video her face shows she's in pain.

Tears are now streaming over my cheeks "I told you I dont know these movies! Ask me something I do know. Aske me about It follows, Ask me about Hereditary, Ask me about The witch." I am now more worried than before, as Lia's life is on the line over a movie that I don't even know I only watched it once. forget that Lia watched it while I was looking at her.

"In the first stab movie what Woodsboro native was introduced as the franchise's main character?" The person on the phone asked me completely ignoring what I said.

I actually knew this one "It's Sidney Prescott. It's Sidney Prescott and she lived on Elm." I answer relieved.

"Correct. You see you're gonna do great at this. Okay Question one-" I shook my head as I cut the person off "No, I got that one right. it should count."

"Anyone could have gotton that one right. Sidney's in every movie but the last one. Question one, who wrote the original book?"

I thought about it for a while "Um..Uhm.. The chick from TV!"

"The chick from TV is not gonna cut it, Tara." The person on the phone says. they want a full name. I thinks about it and finally answer, shouting "Gale weathers! It is Gale Weathers, you motherfucker!" I remembered Lia talking about her to me, let's just say she doesn't like Gale very much. I got one right but i'm still nerves, as I don't know if i'll get the next two right. I don't know anything about these movies.

"Correct. Lia might live to see the sunrise. Question two, Who played the dumb bitch in the beginning of stab 1 who answers the phone and gets carved up by the killer?" I don't know this one "Fuck you." I say

"Is that the answer you're going with?" They asked me, probably proud of themselves. I let out a choked sob as I use my phone to look up the cast list of stab 1. Not answering is not an option as Lia's life is on the line.

"A non-answer counts as a wrong answer, Tara. Time's running out." I quickly scroll through the cast list and go back up to the top "Heather Graham!" I say, not so sure if i'm right.