174-145

Show menu

Novel

Imperial Commander: His Pretty Wife Is Spoiled Rotten

Chapter 174 - Offended Someone They Shouldn't Have Offended

IMPERIAL COMMANDER: HIS PRETTY WIFE IS SPOILED ROTTEN

C174 - Offended Someone They Shouldn't Have Offended

Playvolume00:00/00:00TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 174: Offended Someone They Shouldn’t Have Offended

Yun Xi didn’t hold back. Clenching her fist, she jammed it into an acu-point on the man’s arm.

The man’s arm went numb, and he took a step back.

Yun Xi lifted her foot sideways and kicked hard at him.

Then she mercilessly beat up all the rest of the people who were rushing toward her.

These men had definitely not expected her to know how to punch and kick like this, so they’d missed their chance by underestimating her.

Yun Xi was petite and fast and able to agilely swerve around these men. She beat them up by taking advantage of their attacking positions.

She was much more agile, quick, and ruthless than they were.

These rookies were far less skilled than Mu Feichi’s people. They were gangsters at best. They had no technique or speed.

After a few minutes of this fighting, Yun Xi coldly watched the figures lying on the ground crying pathetically. Some of them had been quite badly beaten up by her.

She clapped her hands, but, before she’d had time to speak, she looked up and saw a few other black figures coming from the alley.

From their outfits, she could tell that they obviously weren’t of the same caliber as these people. She couldn’t help but tense up and step back.

“Little girl, you’re quite the fighter!”

The leading man in black gazed at her, then at the seven or eight people on the ground, and there was a cold smile on his handsome face.

“Who are you? You don’t belong with them, right?”

Yun Xi violently kicked the man next to her who was about to get up and, at the same time, looked at the man in black without changing her expression.

“How could we be in the same group as these gangsters?”

The leading man in black waved his hand, and the four men behind him quickly took out handcuffs and ropes, and handcuffed all the people on the ground.

“You’re police? You don’t look like police…”

Her instinct told her that there was a sinister aura to these guys. They didn’t appear as upright as the police.

“Policemen are not the only ones with handcuffs.” The man in black looked up and answered her.

He was polite to her and turned sideways to make a gesture.