Chapter Seven

Teniola walked into Viona's room. The room was so much like Viona. Viona stood by the floor to ceiling window in her room that's got a clear view of the city. This was also one of the reasons why she liked her room so much. Infact she cherishes her room. Like, what's there not to like?? She has a floor to ceiling window that give her a clear view of the city. A big soft bed and fluffy blanket that always lures her to sleep. There's a yellow couch facing her bed, close to floor to ceiling window.
There's a wallpaper with flowery pattern on the wall just above her bed head board. Teniola had gifted it to her on her fifteenth birthday.

Her room was what any teenager would dream of. On the other side of her room, almost all the walls were covered in wallpapers of famous celebrities. But among the celebs, anyone that walks into her room can tell that she's a die hard fan of Rihanna and Drake. Most of their pictures were made into huge colourful wallpapers.

There was a walk in closet beside the door to her bathroom. Her walk in closet included so many designer wears, from truck suits, dresses, shoes, and some fancy chanel bags. It also held sweatpants, cardigans, baggy tops, baggy jeans, shorts and a few long coats. She doesn't really like wearing skirts or dresses. She prefers her baggy clothes which are comfy.

She has a big mirror with a vanity table attached to it opposite her bed. Her vanity table is full of make up products from Fenty, her body lotions, sunscreen, moisturizer and other stuff like hair brush, hair dryer, wet wipes and tissues.
The mirror is decorated with small lights all around it and small small photos of Viona and Teniola together are attached to the empty wires without the small light bulb. And a few feet away from the mirror is a shelf. There are only a few books on it. Frames of Family photos, photos of Viona and Teniola, photos of Tristan and Viona and even group photos of both families have taken up almost all the space on the shelf.

In all, Viona's room is exactly what she wanted. She always feels grateful to have amazing people around her. Even though she hates to admit, her jerk of a brother is the best brother she could ask for.

Teniola walked slowly to where Viona was standing and hugged her from behind.
Viona stood still without moving a muscle.

"Oh please Vio, don't be like this" Teniola pleaded when she felt Viona's stillness.

Teniola released the hug and stood infront of Viona. She placed her hands under Viona's chin and tilted Viona's head from the window. She lifted Viona's chin gently to meet her gaze and said softly "I'm sorry. Don't get angry at me, okay?"

"Why do you think I'm angry? Or, why shouldn't I get angry, when all you did after not seeing me for the past one month was to join Tristan in teasing me?"  Viona asked with a sullen face.

"I wasn't teasing you, I promise. I even scolded Trist. I love you, okay? "

"But you hugged him and I didn't like it." Viona muttered.

"Huh? I hugged him because I missed him. Am I not allowed to miss him??" Teniola asked with a chuckle.

"You are. But at that moment I wanted you to join me in teasing him. I swear, he'd have been so mad and I'd have been satisfied after seeing his sullen face." Viona said with a mischievous smirk. Just thinking about winning her brother in an argument brings so much joy to her.

"You're ridiculous. I didn't know about that." Teniola sighed.

"Well you're my best friend so you support me in whatever I do, ridiculous or not! By now he's gloating because once again he won" Viona said.

"Vio, you know we all love you, right? No one's happy when you're angry. It's not good that you see every argument with Trist a competition. He loves you."

" It's not really an argument. He just won't stop teasing me. I don't like it."

" Okay. Enough about Tristan. Come here, I missed you" Teniola dismissed and pulled Viona into a hug again.

Tristan walked in on them. He smiled upon seeing the two girls he loves the most. As sisters. He chided himself. Well he loves Viona a lot since she's his little sister. But he can't say same for Teniola. The love he has for Teniola feels different. But he doesn't wanna create problems in their friendship too.

*Cough* He cleared his throat and spoke "Enough with the boring reunion or whatever you call it. Mom's done with lunch. You guys should come downstairs."

Viona rolled her eyes at him and stuck out her tongue "I know you're jealous. Suck it up sucker!"

Tristan just rolled his eyes and walked out. Maybe his sister was right. He was jealous. She gets to hug Teni a lot more than he does. Dude seriously, that's my sister and they're both girls and very Straight. He chided himself again. But he still felt a pang of jealousy.

He has to talk to his sister too. They have to catch up lost time. Lately, all they do is shove sarcasm down each other's throat.

____________________________________________

A/N Wattpad's acting up on me, otherwise I'd have posted a pic of a room similar to my imagination.

I'd post it later when I can, okay?

Please point out any typos. Still not edited.

Please vote, comment and share!

IG   authorprincxx_s

Loads of love 🖤