Chapter Six

Teniola and Viona hugged each other for more than five minutes.

*Cough* "Enough of your reunion. I'm also here. Or I was not missed so i won't even get a hello??" Tristan asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"Shoo go away you jealous sissy.." Viona teased.

"Wh-wh-What? Did you just call me a sissy?? I know you didn't!!" Tristan's eyes widen in disbelief.

"Oh yes I did s-i-s-s-y!" Viona stressed with a smirk.

" What the hell!" Tristan said with a scowl.

"Pfft hahaha...." Both the girls burst into laughter.

"See you guys should cut it already.... you guys are always teasing each other" Teniola said with her hand on her stomach. Tristan's eyes soften upon hearing Teniola.

"So you didn't miss me??" He asked her. Her reply can brighten and darken his mood.

"Of course she didn't. Why would she miss a teasing freak like you?" Viona scrunched up her nose.

"Hey, stop that" Teniola muttered to Viona.

"Of course I did miss you." Teniola smiled brightly and gave Tristan a warm hug. Tristan's face broke into a huge smile. But his smile faltered after hearing what Teniola said next. "How can I not miss my annoying older bro?" Tristan was speechless. Even though it hurts that she sees him as a brother, it's still worth it because he got a hug. Oh God! He wants to squish her like Viona did. When was the last time they hugged for so long like this? Two months? Two and a half months?? He's so happy today. He could do anything for anyone in a heartbeat because of how happy he is.

"You didn't just do that, TENIOLA! Do you know how infuriating Tristan is?? How can you miss him? He stole my charger last night and now my phone is dead!!" Viona said in anger. When she's angry, she's angry. And right now, she wanna shoot someone. It just so happens that Teniola is the one she leashed her frustration on. "Excuse me.." she muttered and walked out of the room. Tristan can chew her charger for all she cares.

"Now now, care to explain??" Teniola asked Tristan with a raised eyebrow. They stopped hugging the moment Viona started her words.

"Uh why don't you ask her?" Tristan scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Don't act dumb. I witnessed you guys arguing. Or more like you teasing her when she was dead serious"

"Oouu! It was nothing" Tristan lied, the ceiling becoming the favourite he was interested in watching.

"Are you trying to lie to me?" Teniola arched her eyebrow and asked in a challenging tone.

Tristan's gaze flickered to her face and he panicked "no no no....be patient won't you?? Let me tell you after preparing myself" he said dramatically.

"I'm not joking Tristan." Teniola rolled her eyes.

"Fine." Tristan finally relented. "Her charger's with me"

"Of course I know that. Why did you take it is what I'm asking. I want to really know the real reason."

Tristan was dumbfounded. She knows him too well. "Okaay. Fine again!" he shrugged.

"Well I did what I did for her own good. I know it's kinda stupid but I also know that if I talk to her, she won't listen. She has been on her phone all night for the past three nights and it's totally dead today. Her charger is with me. I don't want her to develop any eye problem or any sickness for that matter. It has always been her well being I think about." Tristan explained.

"I'm glad it's always about her well being. But now she's angry and it might really trigger another severe episode,you know?" Teniola said softly.

" Yeah. That's why I always tease her instead of scolding her. You're the best person to talk to her now" Tristan suggested.

"Yeah I know, I'll do that right after I step out. I know you're a caring and doting brother. Please don't give a different definition to the adjectives I've used, because I always notice that. We don't care and dote on someone behind the scenes.

"Even though I'm aware that you reprimanding her seems like your everyday bickering, but let her also know you love and care for her a lot and can scold for her own well being. Teasing her gives her a different impression than the one you're aiming for. She knows you love her a lot. A normal talk can set her at peace than you teasing her instead. It makes her mad. Normalize talking to her than taking action, okay??" Teniola advised.

"Okay...then I'll start reprimanding her a lot" Tristan joked.

" Ouch" Tristan winced as Teniola slapped his muscled arm.

"Oh I'm glad you felt it because no sorry for you" Teniola used her fingers to quote the sorry word in the air. "I'll go talk to Vio...you better think about what I said."
Teniola warned, which earned her a small smile and nod from Tristan before she walked out of the room.

____________________________

What do y'all think about Viona's personality??

Quick tempered??

Fragile??

What do you think triggers her??

Drop your opinions in the comment section....

Please vote, comment and share!

IG  authorprincxx_s

Loadsss of love🖤