× CHAPTER 3; THE INCIDENT ×

[A/n]
FYI arrow looks like this [right] and the left is glitchy lol;

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
[Y/n]'s pov;

I woke up on the sofa. I remember falling onto the floor in the kitchen. After taking meds with some demon lady. She wasn't too bad looking though. Oh well, I don't give a shit. I need to get changed. I smell like a rat in a dumpster fire. Ew.

[After the shower]

'Much better-
Now what to wear for this-' I take a look through my window, and seeing the torrential rain I stop in my actions of pulling out a tank top. "What the fuck-?" My door gets busted and an annoyed yell came from the door.
"WHAT THE FUCK-?!" "Shut up I'm a soggy mat, kid-"
I try to stop myself from laughing but end up snorting and bursting out laughing anyways. The seeming female's voice groaned when a ringtone sounded. It was "she's so nice" by pink guy.
"Howd you get that ringtone?! That's- what?!"
"I know a friend. And speaking of the devil.." she picked up the phone. "Ja?" "ARRŒW WHƏRĘ THE FŮČK ÆRĘ YOU?" "MEIN VATER BITCH BOY HAHA" she hung up. "Before you say anything, yes I did just yell 'my father bitch boy haha'."

I could tell she was German because of her heavy accent. "Who was that?" "Gremlin gamer boy." She smiled, her teeth were like sharks, just less gross. And scary. Her phone rang again. "Oh for fucks sake- here. Uh. [Y/n]? Was it? I don't care. Answer it for me." She threw the phone at me, I caught it before it hit my floor and shattered. By now I'd gotten into a [f/c] baggy hoodie and jeans. I guess I'm not leaving then?

"AH- SHIT-! uhm. OK..?"

"ARROW IM OUT OF THE RAIN BUT THE FUCK? WHERE ARE YOU? YOU LEFT ME-"
"Listen here gremlin. I ain't your precious girlfriend-"
A gagging noise came from the place the redhead was still lying in my doorway "FUCK. NO-" arrow yelled, it was muffled because she had her face buried in the fluffy-ass carpet I had gotten put down. Glitches laughing cane from the phone. "NO FUCKING WAY- ARROW IS GAY AND HAS A GIRLFRIEND WHAT THE FUCK LOL-" "did- did you just say lol out loud..?" "YES. Yes, I did. Got an issue?" His tone suddenly sounded so condescending. "YES I do-?! Who the fuck says LOL OUT.FUCKING.LOUD? IT'S FOR TEXTING ONLY. USE THAT TINY ONE SKITTLE UP THERE IN YOUR HEAD FOR ONCE." The lady named 'Arrow' burst out laughing "HA GET ROASTED LINK BOY. LITTLE MIDGET-!" A hand pressed onto my ear. I threw the phone at the nearest wall. Which was the one that I had a stupid gargoyle head-on for no reason. A hurt yell came from the phone and a whiny voice. "Owwww...what was that for...." "really.."

[Time skip; 10 minutes]

I looked back and forth between the two. Arrow had stood up and was now dunking 'Ben' into the tub that I had previously filled with glitter. While he was soaked in rain. And glue.

"Not my issue anymore. Just hurry up and get out." I muttered and pointed to the door.
"Ohhhhh. Yeah! That's what we came for-" a crash through the living room window created enough noise to alert the two. Arrow placed the glittery Ben beside her as she huffed through her nose, with her ears pinned behind her head and her arms turning a solid matte black. Ben looked towards his arms and his glittery, disco ball looking self and grinned. They both started approaching the bathroom door that led straight into the living room. "For fucks sake. You're both the white people in horror movies that die first." I faceplate with my statement but follow them nonetheless. Arrow stopped in her tracks seeing 6 people standing in the room with rain pouring in through the window with the glass all over the floor.

[Arrow]'s pov;

There were 6 of the others here. For crying out loud.
"Hey, dipshits. What are ya doing here?"
None spoke I look at Ben who is currently contemplating touching them with his glitter-covered ass.