A Jealous Tohru is Never Good!

It was another day after work as You had Let Kobayashi Take your Car back home as you were walking Home with Elma as you had Just bought her A Fish Cake.

Elma: Nom! (Muffled) Why do you keep Buying me food? Is it that you May Like me?

Y/n: To be Honest You are really cute and everything but I'm currently in relationship. I Just love Helping People. You Know?

Elma: You truly have the Heart of A harmony Dragon, Y/n.

Y/n: Hehe, Thanks. (Thoughts) If only she knew.

The two of you continued walking down the Street as Tohru was Hiding behind A Corner Looking at the both of you green with so Much envy.

Tohru: GRRRRRRRRR!

She crushed the Concrete wall with merely her hand as it cracked under pressure.

The Next Day...

You were cuddled up in bed Just smiling as today was your day off and you smiled until Tohru Busted down the door!

Tohru: Good Morning Y/n!

Y/n: AGH! T-Tohru you nearly scared the Jeebus out of me!

Tohru: Oh I am so sorry, Y/n! May I clean your room?

Y/n: I... Um... Sure, if it makes you Happy, I Guess.

Tohru: Good.

Tohru then began charging. A Massive Fire breath as you got scared.

Y/n: Tohru what the hell are you doing!?

She then launched the attack which vaporized everything in your room, and it was all sparkly and Clean.

Y/n: What the hell!?

Tohru: You see? Now this room is so Clean It's Like Asura walked through it.

Y/n: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Kobayashi: Ugh, What's Happening?

Y/n: Tohru destroyed my room!

Kobayashi: Seriously?

Y/n: Yes!

Kobayashi: (Thoughts) Strange Tohru hadn't done that since she first arrived.

Y/n: TOHRU FIX THIS!

Tohru: Oh Okay...

She then used Her Magic to replace everything.

Tohru: Want me to make everyone Lunch?

Y/n: Oh Sure, I Guess.

Tohru: Great! 

French Narrator: One Cooking Scene Later...

Tohru: Alright everyone I made Sandwiches!

Y/n/Kobayashi/Kanna: Great.

You were all about to begin to take A Bite when you noticed something.

Y/n: Tohru did you use your Tail Meat?

Tohru was Just sweating trying to hide it.

Tohru: ... No.

You then grabbed her Dress and flipped it over trying to get to the bottom of this.

Y/n: Tohru Show me your butt!

Tohru: (Blushing) Kyyah! D-Do you wish for me to Feed your Sexual Hunger than your Physical One!?

Kobayashi: ... What?

Y/n: Yeah, Tail Meat.

Kobayashi: Strange. She didn't do it to me.

Y/n: (Thoughts) This Must be A Me Problem then. Must be Because of Elma.

Just then the doorbell rang and you walked over and answered it to See Elma who had her Suit Jacket lowered below her shoulders and her Horn Out.

Y/n: Hey Elma, you need anything?

Elma: Oh Nothing, it's Just... I want to thank you for Helping me all this time. You're very Nice for A Human.

Y/n: I... Um, Thanks. I Guess. Would you like to come in?

Tohru: Elma!

Elma: Tohru!? I won't Lose this time! I am going to- AAAGH!

Tohru then Blasted Her out of the building and far away!

Y/n: Tohru What the hell!?

Tohru: What?

Y/n: You've been acting all out of Wack Lately! Are you Jealous somehow?

Tohru: (Blushing) N-No...

Y/n: Tohru?

Tohru then sat down, and you sat down next to her.

Y/n: It's Okay if you are. You can tell me.

Tohru: (Blushing) Well... To Be Honest I followed you and Elma Home, and I had noticed that You were Walking home with her and buying her food and... It makes me realize I Just want A Little recognition. I don't want Much... Like A Little Head pat or something...

You then Began head Patting her as she Blushed even Brighter.

Y/n: Is that Better?

Tohru: Yeah...

Y/n: Is Elma going to be Okay?

Tohru: Yeah. I Just shot her to that Nearby Park across Town where Kanna and I Played. She's Okay.

And Elma Had her face in the sand Just confused.

Elma: I'm going to get you next time Tohru... Ugh...