Chapter_4

I hope I won't dream about it anymore.
Famous last words. Again I lived those six hours at school. And then went to sleep...Now I must wait a little bit and...Voila! I am again in Big Mom's throne room. Wait a second, now that I think about it...I can control my thoughts! But not my actions...well, controlling my thoughts is still a victory. Let's see if I can change my words. I remember in the last dream I already spoke, but in this dream I haven't, so I may control them. Uhm...I should use this advantage. I should use the same words at the beginning so that the end of the dream would be the same and then I will ask about Katakuri's secret at his siblings...or I could just ask Katakuri, if he has decided to marry me...I could ask him directly why he-No. It isn't important. I should ask his siblings his secret, if all of this is true we can use this also in the conflict with Big Mom. If I remember correctly Katakuri is her favourite son, and her favourite soldier. He is her first Sweet Commander. But now I must stay focused on my task, at this moment I was thinking of where I was and then I said.

"Where am I? In some sort of psychiatric hospital's room, I don't have this kind of mental problems, maybe I have others but not this, it is...hallucinating, it seems like my favorite dream mixed with my worst nightmare. The goal of the designer was to re-create Big Mom's throne room? Is he a One Piece's fan? Because this is the only answer for: what is this room?"
Perfect, I remember the exact words I have used, this couldn't be more perfect. Uhm...what if I continue with the auto-pilot? If I remember what I have said, I could use my powers to accelerate this moment, that would give me time to  think of what I should ask Katakuri. Or probably I should be more careful with him...he can be dangerous. Even if this is a dream I don't have any powers against him, now that I think about it I can't even use my powers properly. Even if now I'm using the auto-pilot. By the way let's see in what point of the dream I am...

"Ehi, ~Flampeee~, I want to talk with you where nobody can listen to us. You will say something really mean to Katakuri in the future and I want to ask you a favor: please don't say it. Thank you." Well, is it the cringiest part of this dream, isn't it? And now...here we go: the kick and Mogura. Now I cry, why am I like this?! Perfect my prayers have been heard I fainted. Now I have 20 seconds of nothingness and then I will wake up in Katakuri's room...I should scan the room to see if a notice any particular detail. This could help me discover his «biggest» secret.
Well, here we go...Wait a minute why the auto-pilot isn't on?? Does this mean that I will have to talk with him?? This should be only a memory-dream not that dream again...the auto-pilot was on before why it isn't working now??!!

My thoughts were interrupted by Katakuri's voice...exactly like the last dream
"You're finally awake. Do you feel better?" This is also strange his voice tone, his expression, his pose everything seem exactly like the last dream, but his words are different...last time he hasn't said «you're finally awake». I have to stay calm, I know I can control the situation I just have to remind myself that this is just a dream, it doesn't affect reality...right?
"Cat got your tongue?" THIS IS ALSO DIFFERENT, WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO SAY OR HOW I AM SUPPOSED TO ACT? Let's take a deep breath and try to answer him in the best way.
"Yes, I must say I feel better, but there is something that doesn't feel right to me. Can I ask you something?"
"You have already ask-"
"Other that my previous question." If this is different from my previous dream let just hear the answer I want.
"Sure." His behaviour changed a bit, but he didn't seem annoyed or even angry at me. If I have to say something about his expression, I would say he seem a little bit curious. Uhm...probably he wants to hear my questions.

"Before fainting yesterday," L MOMENT, PLEASE LET THE MUSIC PLAY "I heard Big Mom saying something about being an asset for the family. As I said I know every Charlotte and I know that when Big Mom thinks someone is an asset for the family she arranges a marriage between them and one of her children. Since I woke up in this room and you are here making sure I'm not dead. I suppose you are my future-to-be husband. Am I wrong?"
"Well, your suppositions are right, you are my future-to-be wife. Is that your only question?" Katakuri said emphasising the word «my»...Well, if everything here is true, now I know that the First Sweet Commander, the best of the Charlottes, is a possessive type. My soulmate may be possessive-jealous, that's just fantastic...