"Does anyone here really believe the Commonwealth cares for all its citizens?" The man asked as he walked forward, making the crowd mutter in confusion.

"Bro, things just got interesting." Princess murmured.

"Forget everything I said before, I wanna stay now." I whispered back.

"Do you know who I am?" The man repeated. 

Pamela's assistant, Max, attempted to calm him again, "Sir, this isn't the time. Please, you need to stop-"

Suddenly, the man took a nearby knife from the table, putting it towards Max's next as he grabbed her, "Don't come any closer! Don't come any closer!" He warned, making everyone panic. I noticed Mercer get his gun, and my dad, Rosita and Leigh slowly walk towards each other. "I just want to talk. Will you please just talk to me?! I would've died for this place. What's my name?!"

Pamela tried to hide how frightened she was, "I don't know. But I'd like to." 

The man loudly continued, "Tyler Davis. I was a Trooper. I tried and I tried to reach you. One mistake and I lost everything." He explained, looking to the crowd before staring at Pamela again, "I came here to talk to you, to make you listen."

"Tyler. I want to listen. Let's talk, just the two of us-" 

"Don't lie! This is what you care about." Tyler yelled again, and the crowd murmured again to one another. "Fancy parties and paintings. Not people like me. We're nothing to you. Disposable!"

Pamela calmly shook her head, "You're wrong, Tyler. I see you. I see you're hurting and I want to fix that. But first, you have to promise not to hurt anyone else." Tyler seemed to have calmed down slightly, his hand shaking as he clutched the knife. "Please put down the knife and let my assistant go. Her name is Max."

Despite Max's situation, she attempted to whisper to him, however he pulled her back before pushing her on the floor. Whilst she was down he disappeared through the curtains, and so did my dad and Leigh as they went after him quickly.

After Mercer and Pamela went over to Max, Sebastian, Pamela's annoying son, stood up frantically. "Are you just gonna stand there?! Go after him!"

"Damn it, is the party over?" I muttered as Princess sighed, "Shit, Leigh and my dad went after him." I also added worriedly.

Princess put her hand on my arm reassuringly, "They'll be fine, the guy's outnumbered. Besides, I think I knew that guy." I widened my eyes and looked at her, "When we first came here they kept us in these train compartments. He was one of the guards near me."

"Wow, I guess he has a reason to be pissed."

LEIGH PERKINS' POV

Daryl and I ran to the backdoors, where we lost sight of Tyler. Daryl's walkie went off in the midst of our running, "South wing and roof, all clear. I need a status on Dixon and Perkins."

He was about the answer until I noticed a figure run into the maze nearby. My head shot to the side, "There." I nodded, and Daryl saw before he ran after him, with me not that far behind him.

The doors creaked as we went inside, the airy feeling made the situation more weird. In a way, I understood what he was trying to do, yet he did it in the wrong way. We followed the heavy breathing and flowing of the rags that hung down from the ceiling, until we came face to face with Tyler. He tried to run down a corridor, but it was a dead end.

"Got nowhere to go." Daryl stated, as we both saw Tyler standing there with his knife pointed to us.

"Come on, man. This can be quick and easy." I urged, but he didn't move. It was as if he was glued within fear of what could happen to him.