CHAPTER 83 - Even Tree Will be Angry

Start from the beginning

In fact, Kim Dokja original plan was to defeat the Disaster of Questions and build up a second narrative.

The problem was that his plan was based on learning Way of the Wind.

“Does anyone else want to go to the other world? Raise your hands! I will send you!”

People screamed and ran away as Myung Ilsang was getting closer.

Then another large group is getting closer to Myung Ilsang’s direction.

“Does anyone else want to go to the other world? Raise your hands! I will send you!” Myung Ilsang repeat his question once more.

But reaction from the large group that getting closer to him reactions are strangely different from the other because of his question.

“Ha..., why is that crazy bastard was here?”

Kim Dokja heard Cale muttered as he recognized the identity of the large group that was coming from the Wind Elementals reports.

Kim Dokja feel that he could guess the large group identity with hundred percent certain because of Cale’s reaction.

The weird large group members show two different reactions.

The first reaction is...

“Hmm, is that Cale-nim!? Finally we are able to watch his greatness again.”

“Did you hear what that pervert from the scenario that the bastard non-believers dokkaebi said before? What about other world! The world without Cale-nim is equal to the most terrible hell!”

[Some constellations nodded.]

[Some constellations understand your feelings.]

[Some constellations said that it was even worse than the most terrible hell.]

[Some constellations...]
...

“But don’t you think we need spread Cale-nim greatness to them for helping the people in other world to be able to get their salvation from understanding Our Godly Idols greatness. Isn’t that right, Clopeh-nim?”

[Some constellations agree.]

[Some constellations interest with spreading the belief.]

[Some constellations said everyone need such faith to survive.]

[Some constellations...]
...

Right, it was Clopeh and the fanatical cult like fans (with the fans circle constellations).

Clopeh did approve or decline their opinions but because of what they are saying, he get some ideas.

If we build a temple to gather the believers...but Cale-nim will definitely oppose it. What if I make a secret temple under the Cale Henituse museum! I need to think about how the design because after what happened in the God of Despair’s temple more people will realize that Cale-nim is greater than God. Clopeh only grinning with shining eyes.

At the time Clopeh is making plans for creating the temple, Cale feel extremely cold on his back but he tried to ignored his feeling because they need to clear the scenario.

And as the first group with Clopeh as the center continues their discussions while praising Cale and his group greatness, second group reaction was different because it was the opposite in their mindset.

The second group was mostly consist the women fans who started behaving strangely after they heard Myung Ilsang’s question.

Some of them had their face turned red, drool flowing out from their mouth, their breathing became more ragged by seconds, some of them clutching their chest as if they got heart attack and nosebleed.