"Not so fast," Sans said pulling Frisk back into his chair by his soul before he could even leave the kitchen. "We haven't announced who won the bet."

"Oh, yeah," Frisk said. "Who won? How long did it take Papyrus and Undyne to notice we were gone?"

"Only you would bet on something so childish," Papyrus said sitting back in his chair and crossing his arms in a huff.

"Let's see," Sans said pulling his phone out of his pocket. "Your bet was 15 minutes and mine was 30, but it looks like they were oblivious to us for 24 minutes. It's by a slim margin, but it looks like I win."

"What?!" Frisk exclaimed. "I should win! 24 isn't 30."

"No, but that doesn't matter," Sans said self-assuredly. "The bet was whoever's time was closest. 24 is closer to 30 than it is to 15. You lose, squirt."

"Crap," Frisk said leaning back in his chair like Papyrus was.

"Sans almost never plays fair, Frisk," Papyrus said. "Remember that in the future or you'll end up skinny dipping in the river in the middle of the night…"

"That was one time, Papyrus," Sans said. "Anyways, now that I win, Frisk has to do three favors for me."

"Alright," Frisk said. "I'll clean up."

"Who said anything about you needing to clean up?" Sans asked. "I said that was what I would do. You don't need to do it. Besides, you're too small to reach the sink, kiddo."

Frisk looked at their unusually tall sink and said, "Good point. What do you want me to do instead?"

"Truth or dare."

"What?"

"Truth or dare. Which will it be?"

Frisk thought for a moment. He had been telling the truth all day, and he was honestly getting tired of talking about his emotions. A dare would at least be more fun.

"I'll do a dare," Frisk said.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Papyrus said in an unusually solemn tone.

"But I've been telling the truth all day," Frisk complained. "I wanna do something different."

"It's your funeral," Papyrus said. "Don't be too hard on him, Sans."

"I was hoping you'd say that," Sans said. "You ready, Frisk?"

"Yes," Frisk said with more determination than he had shone for a long time. "What do you want me to do?"

"Alright," Sans said pulling out his phone again. "I dare ya to call your girlfriend."

Frisk froze and his whole demeanor fell.

"What?" Frisk asked.

"You heard me," Sans said. "I dare ya to call your girlfriend, the girl who saved you with her freedom when you tried jumping off that building. Her name was Varda. Right?"

"How could you possibly know about that?"

"When you shared your memories, you shared a bit more than you intended to."

"Now that you mentioned it, I remember that, too," Papyrus said.

Frisk began blushing, and he said, "Varda…she's not my girlfriend."

"But you kissed," Papyrus said.

"Uh…that was…she was just kissing me goodbye as a friend," Frisk said quickly. "I didn't ask her to do that. I don't know why she did."

"Maybe because she likes you?" Sans asked.

"Awwww," Papyrus said. "That's so sweet. Do you like her?"