Can't Stay Away From You

"What's so bad about her?" Kazuha asked her friends, Sakura, Eunchae and Chaewon.
"She's just trouble." Chaewon straightforwardly answered.
"She disobeys all the rules and bullies people. Just stay away from her." Sakura added.

Kazuha just transferred to a new school and made 3 new friends, who told her to stay away from a girl called Yunjin. She believes them so she tries to avoid to Yunjin.

Key word, tries.

"Hey you!" someone shouted at Kazuha from behind.
Kazuha turned around and was faced with a tall blonde girl.
"Who are you and why did you shout at me?" Kazuha asked, trying to be as calm as possible as she feels irritated this morning when she bumped into a pole on the way to school.
The girl in front her gasped and shouted again, "You don't know me? I'm Huh Yunjin, the most popular and most beautiful girl in this school.
Oh, the girl who she needed to avoid.
"What do you want?" Kazuha asked with a rude tone, feeling even worse because of the arrogant girl.
"Meet me behind the school after class." the blonde girl grinned.
Kazuha wondered why she wanted to meet her when they never talked before. But being the curious girl she is, she complied.

"Took you long enough." Yunjin said, leaning against the brick wall.
"The professor dismissed us late." Kazuha explained, "So, what do you want?"
"I want you to be my sex buddy." Yunjin bluntly said.

Kazuha's jaws dropped. "What?"
"I said it, I want you to be my sex buddy."
"Why me?" Kazuha asked, feeling nervous.
"Because you have good looks and I feel like you would a great person to fuck with."
"Fine, so when do we start?" Kazuha didn't even know why she agreed but the words are said.
"Now, at my house." Yunjin grinned.

Kazuha shouldn't be doing this, but it's too late. Kazuha's hands are held tightly by Yunjin as she was guided to the blonde's house.

When she stepped in the house, she immediately noticed how big her house is. It was a three story floor and rooms that extend so long that you can't see the end of it.
"You're rich." was the first thing Kazuha blurted out.
Yunjin laughed.
"Let's go to my room now, no time to waste."
Kazuha lets herself be led by Yunjin to her room, finally remembering what they're going to do.

Kazuha was thrown on the bed, and that bed was soft like marshmallows.
'I can totally fall asleep right now.' Kazuha thought as she closed her eyes. But they were open when she heard shuffling.
She saw a beautiful sight, Yunjin naked with her boxers still on. Her huge bulge can be seen clearly.
Kazuha didn't know Yunjin had a... thing, but damn she wants it.
"Take off your clothes." Yunjin commanded, her voice deepened.
Kazuha immediately obeyed and removed all her clothes. Yunjin got on the bed and put Kazuha on her lap. Kazuha sat on the bulge and slowly grinded on it. Yunjin got even harder at the sight of Kazuha desperately trying to get friction on her core.
"Wait."
Kazuha stopped and looked at her. Yunjin took off her boxers and her cock sprung up, hitting Kazuha's stomach. Yunjin was longer than average and it was really thick, thicker than the average dicks. Kazuha watered at the sight of this but also feared that it wouldn't fit inside of her.
"I'm scared it won't fit." Kazuha mumbled, staring at the hard cock.
"It will, trust me." Yunjin smirked.

"You're so wet, Kazuha. I don't think we need foreplay." Yunjin said as she collected Kazuha's slick using her fingers.
She suddenly plunged them inside to which Kazuha responded with a loud yelp.
"So tight, I wonder how you will feel around my cock."
"M-more." Kazuha moaned.
"What do you say?"
"Mommy, more please."
Yunjin took her digits out, Kazuha whined but Yunjin's digits are replaced with something thicker, the head of her cock. Slowly, she pushed it in, and Kazuha winced at the pain, but she loved how it stretched her. Her whole cock was in and Kazuha never felt so full in her life.
"So fucking tight." Yunjin managed to moan out.
"All for you mommy." Kazuha didn't know why she called her mommy, but she enjoyed it.
Yunjin then slowly thrusted into Kazuha, extracting more moans from her mouth.
"Harder please mommy. Fuck me until I can't walk and forget my name." Kazuha begged.
Then something snapped inside Yunjin, she suddenly went faster and harder. Kazuha moans got louder as the cock pounded into the right spot in her pussy. Yunjin captured Kazuha's lips and sneaked her tongue into her mouth. Kazuha tried to kiss her back but she was too focused on the pleasure to do it properly.
"I'm so close." Kazuha managed to say in between her moans.
"Cum for me baby, cum for mommy."
And with Yunjin sucking her neck, she came.
Yunjin's thrusts never falter.
"Ah, wait- too much, mommy!" Kazuha cried out as she was overstimulated. She feels another orgasm building up.
"Take it baby, take it like a good slut for mommy."
Kazuha moaned one last time as she came and Yunjin also came, moaning as she shoots her load inside Kazuha, painting her walls white. Then, Yunjin pulled out, looking at the river of cum flowing out of Kazuha. Kazuha looked completely fucked out with her chest rising up and down and her mouth agape, trying to breathe.
"Are you okay? Can you move?" Yunjin asks with care in her tone.
"I'm fine but no I can't move. I feel tired and sore." Kazuha hoarsely said.
"I'll bring you some water." Yunjin said as she crawled out of the bed to get some water from the kitchen.
"Here."
"Thanks, Yunjin." Kazuha said as she quickly gulped the glass of water.
Then Yunjin broke the silence with "Do you wanna go for round 2?"
"Sure."

(What do you think about this story?)