𝟯𝟯 ~ 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻

Depuis le début

"no idea.. i haven't seen them either.." ao'nung averts his eyes downwards in a furrow trying to figure out where the sully's parents have ran off to.

and that's when realisation hits him.
".. i haven't seen my parents in awhile either."

their eyes lock onto each other's at the sudden footsteps that's approaching from outside until two figure of lo'ak and tsireya pops out of nowhere.

"have you guys seen the parents?" tsireya quickly voices, visibly worried.
but the two just shake their heads with stern.

"thought so." lo'ak mumbles, looking away from the eldest boys before tsireya walks into the pod.

"i heard that they've been out to fend off the possible sky people." she explains as lo'ak follows her inside and takes a seat beside her.

"since when?!" neteyam exclaims, unsure of how to feel about the situation.

"two days ago"
"why didn't they say anything..?"

lo'ak shrugs at his brother's question, also feeling puzzled at the sudden action by both pairs of parents.

and that's when the sound of horns blow forms from above the village, causing the four to share eye contact before quickly leaving the marui pod.

instantly, they catch onto the skimwings and flying ikrans flying onto the beach; causing sand to slash once they land.

the teens hurriedly run up to the parents as other metkayina's start to cluster their way to the arrival.

"pa?!" tsireya exclaims, running faster than the three boys who's behind her; trying to look at the bigger picture.

as they get closer to examine the situation, tonowari could be seen holding onto an unconscious jake as warriors that were previously on the skimwings help the chief with bringing him back into the village.

"kids, help your mother."
tonowari commands of them before rushing back to the village and into a larger pod located on the other side of the home pods.

the teens weren't sure who tonowari meant but all four of them attended to where both neytiri and rona are regardless.

"ma?" at first glance, neteyam notices the injuries that had been inflicted on both of the women, instantly holding his own mother up as she struggles to stabilise her stance.

"your father." she groans out, sucking in air with her palm placed pressure over the many wounds.

"ma, let's get you there." neteyam huffs, showing a sort of struggle over his expression before lo'ak comes around and helps as well.

as for the metkayina siblings, they've been too busy attending to their mother who seemed as though she was about to pass out.

ronal's complexion shined out pale, as if she's about to both puke and pass out.

tsireya instantly observes her mother's body to locate any wounds and to her surprise, bruises that had already formed and a deep cut that's already spewing blood around her shoulder catches the girl's eyes.

"hurry, we need to bring her back" tsireya urgently commands her brother who sternly nods before the two help with their mother.

as for the other warriors, they've been dismounting equipments off of the ikran and packing everything before sending the creatures away.

as soon as both mothers and their children arrive to the pod where jake had been brought, healers instantly gasp at the sight before momentarily attending to both neytiri and ronal.

however, as soon as their entrance had been made, ronal projectile vomited everywhere at the front door and all over the sandy grounds.

both tsireya and ao'nung couldn't help but gulp down a gag, trying to not watch ronal having some sort of reaction.

"ma..? are you okay..?" tsireya tries to stabilise her voice with gaze still away from ronal, patting the woman's back in trying to soothe her.

ronal doesn't speak a vowel but just nods, huffing out a breath as she struggles to breathe before the metkayina siblings walk closer to the doorway where healers quickly run up to them.

"mother eywa, what happened??" ao'nung breaths, gaze prancing between the parents and his father who's stood there with a grimace demeanour.

"sky people.. attacked the sully's, your mother was between their attacks." he monotonously explains to his son whilst eyeing his passed out mate as excruciating concern rushes past him.

1279 wc

my mind was barely there when i wrote this mb lovelies😭