Ch 9

Tatyianna Marie Anderson

I stood there awkwardly in silence when Kyrie finally answered

"Uh at dinner, with her family " Kyrie said
"Oh that's wassup, but check it, I'll fuck wit y'all later tho." Kj said dabbing Kyrie up and then walking off to say hey to the Trey and Quan walking outside. Me and Kj walked off to the food table. I got a lot of pineapples. Idk I was feening for sum anyways. I grabbed a plate full and we went and sat back down and I started eating them 1 by 1 with a fork.

"Damn girl" Kyrie said eating a meatball in his mouth . I rolled my eyes at him and continued eating. We were having a good time , laughing, talking, Jokes. Until I had to pee.

"I'll be back I gotta use the bathroom " I said standing up . I went into the house to see Mai dancing with some boy. I went upstairs and went into the bathroom. I was just done washing my hands when i went back downstairs. I sat back at the table and pushed the plate of pineapples back.

"Your weird" Kyrie said chuckling
"Whatever" I said looking around.
I noticed Mai, Saturn, and 2 other girls snickering across the yard. "I'll be right back" I said as I walked over to them

"What's in your mind?" I asked them
"You and that boy, you probably ain't noticed, but Kj been eyeing y'all all night " Mai said laughing
"No I haven't" I said as I looked over to where all was.

SATURDAY

I woke up excited, I went to check out the apartment todayyyyy.

OK IK IK, BUT ITS BORINF RIGHT NOW. SO ITS SEPTEMBER NOW!

_____

SEPTEMBER 12th, 3:32pm

I woke up and Emmie was there. This past month been good. Well the days so far have been good. I got my apartment. I even got hired for that office job I applied to. Then I'm top of that I've been ok. Kyrie and I have gotten closer and I'm doing good. I was going furniture shopping with Saturn and Nani and we were gonna have a blastttttt!

I been eating more, Barely gaining weight. I don't think nobody been noticin . I started back having nausea . I don't know my breasts kinda tender. Sometimes I don't even like to remember I'm pregnant. Sometimes I forget but don't forget out of spite. Just. It's a lot but I'll make it. Still haven't told anyone. Yeah it's a lot going on and I can't wait.

I was in the bathroom applying my lashes. Then Kj stood at the door and handed me my phone. I looked at him and then grabbed the phone. It was a reminder

Doctor Appt Tmr 9:45am!!!!

I forgot about thattttt, omg.

"What's that for? " oh asked me
"I don't know" I said applying glue to my other eyelash
"How you don't know you set a reminder"
"Kj, I don't know" I said rolling my eyes
"Why you going to the doctor for? What you got a appointment for? Some wrong?" Kj asked
"KJ, calm down, no nothing is wrong, just a daily checkup." I said biting the inside of my mouth. I started fanning my lash so the glue would dry.