Ch 3

Tatyianna Marie Anderson

I walked into the house and sat my bad down on the couch

I walked into the house and sat my bad down on the couch. I dropped my keys down also. I went upstairs into the room and I saw Jace on the bed . When he looked up we stared at eachother for a good minute. I went into the bathroom and took off my lashes and the rest of my makeup.  I then went into the closet and put on a white oversized shirt and some black biker shorts. I put my hair into a bun and I put on my slippers.

I walked out of the room and entered in complete silence. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottled water and a headache pill. I took and and drank some water after. Just as I was finishing off the water bottle Jace came downstairs and sat on the other side on the counter.

"Why you didn't come pick me up , Tatyianna?" Jace asked
"J I don't know. My head hurts and I'm tired. Your home, you don't need to be complaining." I said walking towards the stairs.

He stood in front of the staircase and blocked me from going up.

"Oh my god Jace , I'm serious, I really don't have time for this, just move." I said getting annoyed
"No, tell me." Jace said firmly.
"Jace. No, okay? You made it home. Be grateful. Who did you even get a ride from?" I asked looking up at him.
"A friend." Jace said moving his body away from the staircase.
"Would that friend happen to be Kylie Oliver?" I asked with my head down.
Jace stopped in his tracks and turned around slowly with a look on his face. I knew that look on his face.

"How the hell do you know Kylie?" Jace asked
"No, how the hell do you know Kylie, Jace? That bitch knows me! She knows you're in a relationship! She knows this! And you don't care, you will continue to screw me the fuck over Jace! I have to beg and beg and beg and you never listen!" I said getting loud and frustrated.

"You need to mind your business and calm the fuck down Tatyianna." Jace said getting closer to me and my breathing backed frantic.

" Jace. I don't think this is going to work out anymore. You keep making me look like a fool out in these streets. You keep fucking me over, on top of that you LIE! YOU KEEP FUCKING LYING TO ME! You told me to drop you off at the Trap, I did, then afterwards I get a call from a bank talking about a trust fund for your baby, with your baby momma , and that bitch! Has the nerve to give them my number to call?! They called me Jace and they called me KYLIE. THEY SAID KYLIE IS PREGNANT. LIKE 7-8 MONTHS PREGNANT. AND DO YOU KNOW HOW THE HELL I FEEL? I COULDN'T EVEN BREATHE. I FELT MY HEART BREAK. I FELT MY HEART STOP JACE. YOU KEEP FUCKING ME OVER! and you don't care..and I can't deal with this Jace." I said as Jace walked closer to me.

He walked so close and I backed up into a wall. He was so close I could feel his breathing. I could look into his eyes tho.

"What the fuck did you just say" Jace asked forming his hands around my neck

" I said that because of the bullshit you keep putting me through I'm gaining weight. I keep stress eating. I keep getting depressed. Everything is different because of the shut you put me through. I'm tired of you and your bullshit and I want out." I said as his hands clamped my neck.