55

The phrase "love, eyes, time, words, waste" is used to describe the current state of a relationship between two people. The speaker is expressing their love for the other person, but is also sad that they are too late to meet again. They express their hope that they will be able to love again in a much shorter time than if they were able to do so now. They also reflect on the moments shared between them, the words they shared, and the love they shared when they were in love. The phrase "waste even a minute" is used to describe the current state of a relationship between two people. The speaker is expressing their longing for the other person to have hope that they will meet again in fifty six hours. They express their hope that the time they will love again will not be too late, and they are thankful for the deeper and endless love between them. The phrase "dream" is used to describe the idea that even if the world ends in an hour, love is still with the hope that the two will be together. The speaker also expresses their longing for the time they were in love again, even if time passes. They express their regret for being too late to meet the other person again, and their wish that they would love more than just a minute. The poem ends with a wish for a deeper and endless love between the two. Love is all I've got and even if the world ends in an hour, I don't want to waste even a minute. I'm sorry for being too late and I dream about the time we will meet again and fall in love again.