Mascara

The summary of this text is that the ladies are ready to tell the baby how to do. They are also asking if the other person will let them pay for a change in their appearance or use their voices to make a stand against the "I don't want him to hit me with the likes" and if he ever made them cry, they should tell the student no matter how difficult the situation. They should also be aware that no one should be taken at their word and that it is important to be there for everyone. The chorus of the text is repeated throughout the song, repeating the phrase "When it does better fix your crown, Ooh, tell, tell". The most important details are that the party should be organized and not let another boy ruin the narrator's mascara, and that they should not mess with their mascara.

Finally, the message should be used to emphasize the importance of being careful when dealing with the odds of getting into trouble. The summary of this text is that the speaker is asking if the person would be willing to let the other person pay for their crown. They both respond that they won't let another boy ruin their mascara, and that they would rather have a party where they could cry when they wanted to do so. They would also be able to find another baby who would be treated good for the entire party. The speaker is emphasizing that people should not waste their good energy on anything that doesn't get it.