Stan automatically tried to pull away from Kyle, but Kyles grip was too strong and due to stans body being extremely weak it was no use "look Stan I'm sorry for everything you've been though I'm sorry for what I've put you through, what your dad put you through.." kyle went on.

Stan shook his head finally pulling his wrist out of Kyles  firm grip "don't act like you care now Kyle, you had all those years to care, now it's to late" Stan said walking away disappearing behind the nearest corner.

Stan was done. He was sick of this life, that had bought him nothing but hurt, disappointment and hate. Not even Kyles words could change his mind now, he was fucking done.

Stan opened the bathroom door, closing it behind him quietly, he set towards the last stall in the room, carefully locking it.

Weakly he sat, carefully trying not to cause contact between the wall and cut on his head, he leaned back.

Unzipping his bag he took out a bottle of whiskey and one box of the fentanyl.

Quietly he observed both the pills and alcohol in his hands, was he really going to do this he thought, before every little memory of stans life that lead him to this moment infiltrated his brain.

His mind was made up.

One sip, one pill, one sip, one pill, one sip, one pill  he continued until the bottle and box of pills was empty, now all he had to do was wait.

Stan didn't feel one ounce of fear or sadness.
The only thing that filled stans mind at that moment was Kyle.

Kyles Emerald green eyes, Kyles red voluminous hair filled with orange highlights, his pale soft skin, his kisses, his smile, his...

Looking at the time, Kyle noticed they were 20 minutes into first period and Stan still wasn't there.

Kyle grew more and more concerned at the thought, after seeing the State stan was in this morning.

Quickly he raised his hand waiting for mr garrison to notice him

"Yes Kyle?"

"Can I go to the toilet please"

"sure also can you keep an eye out for Stan" mr garrison added

Kyle nodded counting on it.

Making his way to the second bathroom, after no sign of Stan in the first one he opened the door.

The pungent smell of whiskey, sweat and blood combined hit Kyle.

Kyle knew Stan was in here.

Panicked Kyle opened each door of the stalls until he finally reached the last one, which was locked.

Kyle knew it was Stan.

"Stan?"

No answer, something was wrong.

Knowing the gap between the door and floor was to small for Kyle to crawl under

He automatically ran into the door with his side attempting to break the lock, hoping Stan wasn't right next to the door.

After three attempts the lock finally gave way, the door swung open revealing a slumped Stan sprawled on the floor.

Stan was limp, his face a scary shade of pale.

This terrified Kyle.

Kyle quickly bent down grabbing stans shoulders shaking him violently "come on Stan wake up"

No response.

"Fuck" Kyle screamed in distress

"Come on wake up Stan! You need to wake up!"

Looking around Kyle saw the bottle of whiskey and the box of fentanyl, Kyle immediately figured out what Stan had done.

"Shit" he cried

Kyle reached for his phone with shaky hands dialling 911

"hello I need an ambulance now, my friend he..he tried to kill himself, we're at South Park high, the address is Main Street 80165, we're in the bathroom nearest to the entrance, please hurry "

"The ambulance should be there in 5 minutes"

In a moment of panic, Kyle accidentally ended the call

"Fuck." He screamed once again

Gently he pulled up Stan, resting his head in his lap,

He listened to stans rugged breathing, slowing down with each passing minute.

"Please don't leave me Stanley i need you" Kyle pleaded

Praying the ambulance would be here soon.

Finally the ambulance workers ran in.