part-148(kk is having fever)

With this thoughts she went up n saw him in his cabin resting his head on his chair...

Teja to herself:  is he fine ...

Before she could think to do anything or go near him omi came

Omi: good morning bhabhi...

Teja: hmm good morning..

Omi : what happened..missing ur husband or watching ur husband.

Teja: nothing like that Bhai...

Omi:  ok then meet u ...

Teja started to go towards her cabin...when omi called her again....

Omi: bhabhi today u have very important meeting n u n Bhai both should be present   ..

Teja:  ok bhai when is the meeting...

Omi: in next 10 min...

Teja: ok bhai...

With this she went in her cabin n omi informed kk too about meeting...

As she entered her cabin...

Teja to herself:  this will be good... I will check him n even I could feel him near me after so long...

Then both of them came together out from cabin n this time kk saw teja and gave a smile ..n even teja did ..

Kk was relaxed by seeing improvement in there relationship...

As they entered the meeting room teja wantedly touched her hand on his so that she Could see if he as fever or no ...

As she touched his body was burning..

Teja to herself:  oh shit he has so high fever what should I do ... my God...

Then they took there seats n teja messaged omi to bring n give table...

Meeting was started when omi came...

Omi gave tables to teja and went away ...

Kk: excuse Me just a sec ... teja u r fine ...what is happening... should I call Dr...

Kk got scared but teja kept her hand on his mouth...

Teja:Mr kundra this tables r not mine they r urs so take it fast n then we will continue...

Kk was so happy seeing teja still cares for him ...n was dancing in mind ...

Then he took medicine n then again meeting started n then

After the meeting was done teja holds kk's hand n started walking...

Kk was so surprised n happy ...he didn't say anything n started following her ...

She then entered there office bedroom...n made him seat ...

Kk: teja..

Teja just went out and came back with few things in her hand
..

But teja didn't say anything or look at kk once for which kk was waiting...