part-27(teja is trust kk)

After reaching home both got fresh and teja was busy in kitchen n kk was on call...

Teja: Karan come dinner is ready...

Kk: 5 min teja..

Teja: ok...

She went n waited for kk to come ....after sometime he came n both had there dinner n went towards there room...

Kk was going to sleep on sofa but teja stopped him...

Teja: Karan...

Karan: ha teja...

Teja: Karan sleep with me ... I mean I trust u ... u can sleep here don't go there...

Karan: r u sure... u trust me ...

Teja : I trust u more then anyone... now come na I am sleepy...

Then they both slept . .

In the midnight teja was having very bad dream and she screamed n kk got scared and got up but teja was still sleeping...

Kk: teja... teja get up ...

Teja:....

Karan: teja get up see it's me ... get up..

With this teja got up n as she saw kk she hugged him n

Teja: Karan they will kill me ... Ka...ra....n..

Karan: no one can touch u teja ...

Teja: no they will...

Karan :it was dream have water take ...

After few minutes...

Kk: now feeling better ....

Teja: much better...

Kk: come her sleep on my lap ..

Teja:no no don't trouble urself I m fine...

Kk: tejaaa...

Then teja did not say anything slept on kk's lap ... after sometime when she was in deep sleep kk made her sleep on her pillow nicely ...

At morning when kk opened his eyes he felt something heavy on himself so when he looked it was his panda sleeping...

Kk to himself: best morning... yar teja Please feel the same way I m feeling for u soon... I can't control anymore....

He kissed her forehead and went n got fresh...n went down ....

Teja woke up saw time it was 9:45 she got shocked and ran towards the washroom because she was last ...

At 10:15 she came thinking that kk must have left for office....

Kk was sitting on the sofa and seeing her but she didn't see him still....

She went in kitchen and started making breakfast will talking to ownself....

Kk was laughing like hell...he thought of scaring her a little...

Kk moved towards kitchen very slowly n kept his hand on her shoulder....

I forgot to mention that ... teja had told all the helps not to come till parents are back so they both r all alone...

Lots of love and comments needed😬😬