part-6( haldi function)

It was haldi function... ..

Both the family's came together ... at the hall which was booked for next all functions..

Kk was also present but was busy in call...

Then the started applying haldi first to kk ..

Then to teja ...

Kk friends thought to surprise both kk and teja by there dance performances ...

But there tm comes and takes teja at a corner and slaps hee harder...

Blood started to come from teja's mouth...

Teja: what the hell.. now what happened u .. what is ur problem...

Tm: I told u to stop studying and make a family.... y did u demand for the continuation of study... y the hell.... don't forget ur limits...

And tm left from there...

Teja sat near by on one chair and her lips very still bleeding...

Kk came to attent the call where he see teja in the way ...

Kk ran towards teja... kk could not understand he just pulled her to hug and stayed for sometime

.after sometime..
Kk: hmm teja Please have a sit here I will be right back..

Teja:hm..

Kk ran and brought water and cream to apply

Kk came back sat in front of teja on his knees...

Kk: hm have it.. relax..

Teja:I m fine Karan sorry I mean Mr kundra...

Kk: sit quiet ... did I ask u ...no na ..

Teja drank water and was about to get up because she wanted to ignore the question which kk will ask...

Kk:teja wait...

Teja:Mr kundra everyone are waiting for us..

Kk came near here and started to apply cream on the hurt....

Teja was having tears not because of pain but because of what all her mother told...

Kk: teja I know something happened if u feel comfortable to share u can share ... and Please can u say me who did this to my partner..

Teja: Mr kundra I m fine don't worry... n yeah I wanted to say u something..hmm ok.. yeah actually I m not going to continue my studies.. I wanted inform u ..I don't want to be burden on anyone anymore...

By saying this she went...kk was in shock

Kk to himself: yar what is happening from yesterday...y m I getting so much effected from her things... but I will find out who dare to hurt her ... I will not leave that person...but y did she say all this.... dam .. Karan u will get mad...

She went to washroom applied some make up and fixed everything and came back as If nothing happened..

Kk came back
And saw teja sitting with km were they were waiting for kk

Km: sunny baccha were u had gone ... sit next to her we have to do some things after which u both can't meet each other till marriage... so sit..

Kk sat and then a the things were done...

Km: teja baccha go and bath and even u too sunny...

Tm: ha teja my baby come I will take u too room

Teja: no thank u dadi is coming with me ..