𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

Magsimula sa umpisa

JISUNG
im 20.

JISUNG
k

JENO
🥲🥲🥲

JENO
yes tell us how it went

JISUNG
just know

JISUNG
we're about to be in the next
la la land movie.

JAEMIN
jisung and tora 🔛🔝

CHENLE
AWEEEEE (jiae ghosted me)

JAEMIN
not your fault

CHENLE
how would you know 🥲

CHENLE
i havent seen her in so long

CHENLE
i saw her like four days ago
but its still a long time

JAEMIN
just trust me okay

HAECHAN
she's told you everything?
just like that?

JAEMIN
why does it seem like your
making it like a competition
haechan?

MARK
STOP

MARK
rn

MARK
🥲

HAECHAN
was not saying that jaemin

HAECHAN
i was just asking a question

JENO
you guys are going make
me loose hair

JAEMIN
haechan just stop it already

RENJUN
please, the both of you

JAEMIN
?? me

JAEMIN
i didnt do shit

HAECHAN
jaemin are you serious right now

JAEMIN
are YOU???

JAEMIN
you are not getting her back

JAEMIN
at all.

JENO
wish someone said that about me

MARK
NOT THE TIME JENO

JENO
💔

HAECHAN
you're so insufferable jaemin

HAECHAN
you clearly dont care how i
feel

JISUNG
gaslighting

HAECHAN
jisung

JISUNG
im sorry. i value my life rn.

JAEMIN
wow

JAEMIN
i dont care how you feel?

JAEMIN
clearly you dont care how
SHE feels haechan

JAEMIN
please stop bringing this up

JAEMIN
its getting annoying and
irritating

HAECHAN
k

CHENLE
..

CHENLE
i just wanted to know why
jiae was ghosting me

CHENLE
oh well...

Jaemin rose his head up from his phone when Bomi came back in his room.

The girl had just finished taking a shower, her finger tips on the ends of her hair once she saw that the hair dye was fading away. Bomi was wrapped in a clean towel, her undergarments underneath the cloth as she comfortably made her way to his drawer and picked out a loose shirt to wear.

"Are you going to be stealing my whole closet now?"

"Might as well."

Bomi chuckled, her hands finding a black shirt while a short grin formed on her lips. She dropped the towel unknowingly before draping the piece of clothing over her shoulders. She threw her red hair out from under the shirt, ruffling her soft locks with her fingers before turning to Jaemin as she froze from meeting his eyes.

"Howdy, Bae Bomi."

Jaemin had a small smirk on his face, biting his bottom lip as he laid on his side, his arm propped up on the mattress while his chin rested on the palm of his hand. Bomi nervously closed his drawer, feeling his stare on her before chuckling at how he greeted her.

"Howdy, Na Jaemin."

He then sat up, holding his arms out for her so she could fit into him. Bomi tip toed towards him, falling onto Jaemin as he hugged her delicately. Jaemin clung onto her securely and placed a soft kiss on her shoulder blade before noticing a faded scar on the back of her neck.

He traced his finger over the aged wound, Bomi's eyes moved towards him, she could only see the back of his head, but she knew exactly where he was touching.

"It's from years ago."

"Hm, from what?"

Bomi tore herself away from Jaemin, her arms still around his neck as she sighed. She tilted her head to the side, meeting his gaze before realizing how he continued to kept eye contact with her.

"I fell on the stairs and hit the table by the wall. There was a vase on it— glass vase and it fell on my back." Bomi mumbled gently, twirling her finger around his hair as Jaemin hummed.

Although he knew she was telling the truth, he felt like she was just hiding one specific detail. He dismissed it because he knew if she didn't want to talk about it, then she wouldn't say anything at all.

Bomi leaned her head against his neck, breathing slowly, her breaths brushing against his skin as he smiled. Jaemin could smell the sweet lilac scent of his shampoo on her hair.

"I don't want you to let go of me..physically and mentally..please."

"Trust me, I won't. Not one bit."

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.