We stole glances at each other, and I bit my lip with a wink when her manipulative, arousing smile lingered before she turned away. Shit, she was driving me so crazy, I could feel the blood rushing to my member in no time at all. If she was assuming that I was going to leave, then she was in for a surprise.

“You’re so beautiful,” my deep voice echoed in the room when she finally stopped the water, peering at me through her lashes.

“Thank you, Havier.” I got a drying towel from the rack, unfolding it and leaning against the counter. My eyes silently challenged her, inquiring if she was too timid to get out of the shower.

If she didn’t want me here, she would have told me to go, and with the way I worship her, I would have respected her wishes.

I never wanted her to feel uneasy around me, and it was evident she was very comfortable around me when she easily slipped out of the shower and walked towards me.

Illithyia’s voluptuous body glistened in a tantalising manner that had my mouth watering, her big, luscious breasts bouncing with each step, her pretty nipples perked and bright. The most beautiful I'd ever seen, and it was clear when I could hardly tear my gaze away.

Her hips were immaculately curved, and her labia was cleanly shaven so much that I was able to take note of her tender folds. Holy fucking shit, this woman could kill me and I'd thank her for it.

It seemed like the best time to get lost in her womanhood. The need to taste her was so urgently desperate, I could hardly breathe. Her champagne blonde hair clung to her tanned, golden ivory skin, making her look so much like a model, her endless, slender legs walking with a spellbinding rhythm that had my heart racing in my throat.

Her pretty triangle looked so enticing, the thigh gap had me inhaling deeper so I wouldn’t pass out.

I licked my lips, my pulse rate skyrocketing as I twitched in pure anticipation. She was so fucking perfect, I couldn’t believe my eyes. If she were my girl, I'd never give her a break and that was certain.

Illithyia would look so sexy on all her fours, bent over and revealing her drenched pussy to me. I'd eat her good from behind, then ease her powerful, aching pain with my large cock filling and stretching her tight soaked channel.

My thoughts were so poisonous lately, and I probably needed help for incessantly entertaining them.

“Thank you,” she gave me a sexy smile that had the power to make me weak in the fucking knees as I wrapped the towel around her body. The temptation was worsening, and it wouldn’t be long until I was fucking the living fuck out of her.

“Hm. Get onto the counter, hermosa,” I leaned down to murmur into her ear, taking note of her light gasp.

“What—”

“You heard me. I don’t think I want to repeat myself,” I could tell she loved being ordered in the way she bit her lip, moving onto the counter and slipping onto the translucent, silver-streaked marble.

“Alex, is it?” My voice was cynical, laced with subtle mockery.

“What about him? He’s a good boyfriend,” I couldn’t help but scoff at her remark.

Leaning down, close to her shoulder where I inhaled her clean fragrance, I murmured, “I know you don’t like good boys, hermosa. That’s a goddamn lie. You want a wild, untamed sex maniac, a man who will drive this miraculous body to the fucking hilt until you're breathless, desperate and aching for more. I can see it in you.”

“What gives you the impression—”

“Everything,” I kissed her shoulder, my hand resting on her thigh, “I can smell your sweet arousal from the dirty talk already, you're so wet for me.” She shivered as my warm breath fanned against her skin.