I felt quite better after my workout, removing my drenched t-shirt and moving under the open shower in my shorts. I sighed deeply as the cool water torrented down my flushed skin, lowering my temperature as I ran my hands through my hair. What a lovely way to start the morning.

As I nonchalantly stood under the water with my hand pressed against the wall, I could feel someone’s gaze on me. Turning, my heart leapt into my throat when I saw none other than Illithyia watching me, her blue orbs admiring every inch of my body. She was biting her bottom lip seductively, unaware that I had met her gaze until she finally brought her eyes up to my face.

A furious blush spread across her cheeks when she deciphered my smirk, and I mouthed a ‘come here’ without hesitation at all. My smirk grew wider when she slowly strutted in my direction in nothing but a sexy red and orange bikini.

“I never thought this was the type of hot muscle you were hiding under the professional suits,” she teased, folding her arms with a smile.

I just loved the way she looked at me, like she wanted me to thoroughly fuck her brains out till she couldn’t breathe. I wanted her so bad, I could die.

“Hm, I am full of surprises. Who knew you had a sweet, wet pussy underneath the dresses you usually wear?” I winked, stopping the water for a while and she watched the droplets glisten against my abs and veiny biceps.

A deep rouge simmered against her cheeks before she spoke up. “You’re insane. I can't believe you haven’t forgotten—”

“Forget? No baby, God knows how bad I need your dripping cunt all over my face again,” I bit my bottom lip harder as she tilted her head, moving towards me until I was looking down at her.

She tiptoed to wrap her arms around my neck, bringing me down to catch a delicious whiff of her vetiver fragrance. “And God knows how much I need your cock deep in me, despite the fact that you're married.”

My skin prickled upon her words, the thrill of possibly bringing our unholy fantasies to life rolling down my spine as I gazed down at her, unable to think of something to say. I was too mesmerised by her incomparable beauty to utter a word.

She giggled, placing a light yet hot open-mouthed kiss against my gaped mouth, moistening my tender lips with her saliva so good that I nearly moaned, my hand firm against her big ass cheek.

Illithyia walked away after, and I licked my lips with a smile. That fucking goddess. She was such a challenge, and I lived for that. I loved the chase, adored the peril that entailed pursuing a woman who wasn’t my wife. A woman that I relentlessly dreamt of and fantasised throughout the day and night.

I chuckled, grabbing my towel and drying my hair off before going in the same direction as her. This was nowhere near over. I wasn’t going to back down until she was a choking mess with my dick buried deep in her pretty little mouth, sucking me like the good girl she was.

How pretty would she look on her knees, submitting to me and doing as I tell her with no protests?

But Illithyia was the type to defy me, and that was the exciting part. The punishment I'd grace her with, Lord have mercy. She’d be a whining, whimpering and moaning mess.

She would take my seed down her throat while I tugged on her hair, or I'd let it spurt onto her sexy body before I licked every inch of her skin.

Wrapping the towel around my shoulders, I walked into the bathroom, where I heard the shower running. And there she was, standing under the head while she washed the foam off her body.

I could see her face and her feet, the middle glass frosted to disguise her body. She took note of me, smiling when I moved to stand by the counter, patiently waiting for her to finish. This was a fantastic pastime- watching Illithyia take her shower and take her sweet time doing so.