8 : make him mine

Start from the beginning

despite the increase of his arousal, the brunette couldn't take his eyes off the tall man standing in front of him, his long legs hitting the bed frame as he looked down at him with a dark, smug look on his face.

jeon jeongguk.

he really came.

but how?

there were many questions in taehyung's indistinct head but the only question he could ask the raven head was,

"what took you so long?"

jeongguk's face fell as he stared down at taehyung, his expression blank. he then raised his hand and touched taehyung's chin, tilting his head up so that he could look into his stoic eyes. jeongguk smiled as he rubbed his chin with his thumb.

"why, you missed me?"

taehyung nodded.

perhaps it was his body that was responding, but deep down, he knew he really missed jeongguk. even though he knew next to nothing about him, or took so much time to be entitled to miss him — yet taehyung missed the raven-haired boy deeply. it felt like his life had turned upside down because of it.

"i guess it's true then. . ." jeongguk mumbled, his face devoid of any emotion as he pressed his thumb rough against taehyung's chin, making the lad flinch slightly.

even the way jeongguk touched him made his dick and backhole throb in need. heck, the mere presence of the raven head had intensified his libido, tenfold.

"w-what's that smell you're emitting?" taehyung asked as he moved his naked body closer to jeongguk's standing one, without his own knowing.

jeongguk sneered, "i can ask you the same. your smell is making my cock fucking hard" he then grabbed taehyung's back of head before shoving him forward on his lower region, burying his face on his clothed bulge. "feel it tae, feel how erected i am right now"

taehyung arched his back and placed his hands on either side of jungkook's small waist, digging his fingers into his clothes while rubbing his face against jeongguk's clothed dick while whimpering and pressing his legs together in a writhing manner.

the scent was getting stronger and he could feel jeongguk's bulge growing bigger and thicker against his lips — the fabric separating them.

taehyung could hear jeongguk breathing heavily and mumble something he couldn't hear. not that he was in his senses to figure any of this anyway. the brunette wasn't himself at the moment and even jeongguk knew it well but he wasn't a good man to begin with that he will let taehyung off the hook.

taehyung felt the rough hands on his hair, pushing him down onto his dick harder. he moaned as he felt the hardness rub against his face, before being pulled away abruptly.

he looked up at jeongguk, who was looking down at him with a hungry look.

jeongguk was sweating and his face was slightly red, his chest was heaving up and down. but something else was unusual about him — his eyes were shining like red gems and canines were long and protruding through his upper red lip.

too tragic, taehyung failed to detect the danger.

"we need to leave, right now" jeongguk rasped out.

before taehyung could reply, he was lifted by two large arms and thrown over his shoulders as jeongguk held him securely.

being completely naked and held over a man's shoulder should snap taehyung back to his senses, but he can't comprehend anything as his vision turned blurry and then completely black, losing consciousness.