CHAPTER 14 » BREAKING ME

Start from the beginning

What was hurting at the moment is that he is enjoying it. He isn't stopping her.

"That's what I thought," She chuckles and it sounded like a disgusting sound to me, "You know my father only told me to come here once a week but I lied that it's twice so I can see more of you and I know she isn't going to be at home today so don't worry about anything, just have your way with me and let's have a good time." She shoots him a smile I once thought was sweet.

The smile I called sweet and comforting.

Nah, it was a blatant façade.

"Don't think of her, think of my pussy that you're about get. I know you've been frustrated especially since that day I saw you masturbating, let me help you hmmm?" She asked, bringing her hand to unbutton his shirt.

"Hana, stop, this is wrong." He protests weakly. How would she stop if he sounds that way, it's like the words he says only fuel her and makes her do the opposite because she stopped unbuttoning and just to rip his shirt open.

"God, you are a masterpiece just like how I've always imagined you to be." She licks her lips, eyeing him like a prey.

No, she's not a predator. She's a fucking parasite. A mere leeching parasite.

"Even if you think this is wrong, but you want it right?" She rubs her palm on his chest making him moan.

And the sound was wrecking my already wrecked self. And I think I've used up all the water in my tears duct because my eyes were so dry at the moment. I expected them to be leaking as they witness this heart wrenching scene but nothing like that and it was breaking me.

It was breaking every strong~ness left in me. It was breaking my heart. It was tearing my soul apart.

"Mmmmn. Fuck." Tae moaned in response, grabbing her by the waist, pulling closer to himself and smashed their lips together. I could literally see the fire he was using to kiss her, he kissed like she was the air he needed to breathe. He kissed her like his whole world depends on it.

Their hands were working in tandem to remove each other's clothing and that did it for me.

But instead of choosing fight, I chose flight.

Instead of choosing confrontation, I chose scurrying away quietly into my room. I chose being a coward in a moment I should have strongly expressed bravery, in a moment that I should have called them out and put them both in their places but I was too weak to fight. I was too weak to defend myself. I was too weak to stand up for my honour.

I didn't want to be embarrassed by facing them, not especially when I was weak body, mind and soul. One poke from that bitch of a snake would have me falling to the floor on my ass and that was the last thing a broken Ione needed.

So I entered my room, shutting my door quietly and going straight for my bed, fell flat on it and closed my eyes with a sigh.

Today has been emotionally draining from getting the bad news about my health, to me walking down the memory lanes of our good past, to my firm thoughts of accepting my sad reality, to my acceptance of death instead of finding solutions to my problem and now I'm faced with a betrayal of heart, a betrayal of a boyfriend and that of someone I considered a friend.