"yeah over some petty shit" kiara shrugged carelessly griping her steering wheel tightly. "okay" kari said suspiciously getting in the car closing the door.

kiara nodded to herself pulling out. "how was your day besides that" kari asked and kiara smiled. "it was good pookie, how about you?" she asked.

"i got an A on my algebra 2 test" kari nodded and kiara side eyed "kari, it's the second day of school" she said.

"okay? i asked my teacher for a extra credit test so i can start off with an A" she rolled her eyes playfully. "okay period boo stay on top of dem grades dem." kiara joked.

"and is" kari swiped under her chin. "so imma drop you off and then imma go to the store really quick so tell jay when you go in" she lied seeing they were getting closer to home.

"okay, can you get me some snacks" kari said and she nodded. "yeah" she nodded stopping the car.

"i'll text you what i want" she nodded grabbing her back pack and getting out the car. "okay love be safe i'll be back in a little" she nodded.

"k" she said one more time before closing the door and kiara pulled off turning up the music in her car.

after driving for ten minutes she called war again. "war come get in da car and hurry up" she huffed rolling her eyes.

"i'm coming chill" he said sand hung up without another word. she bit the inside of her lip looking around.

he opened the passenger seat door getting in and closing the door. "hey war" she said. "wassup" he greeted looking at her.

"damn ki you grown up lil sis" his natural mug turned into a smile. "war" she looked at him boredly.

"you still mad" he sighed looking at her and she nodded slowly tearing up. "why you cryin, look i'm sorry" he told her sincerely.

she let out a shaky breath. "stop being mad. i'll do anything to make it up to you. you my blood sister ion wanna see you cry" he stretched his arm out pulling her into him for a hug.

"what was you sayin over the phone" he asked lowly looking around outside the car. "oh yeah" she sniffed wiping her eyes.

"you gotta kill him war" she looked at him and he furrowed his eyebrows. "what did he do kiara" his voice came off stern.

"um" she turned her body fully to the right to face him and twisted the keys turning her car off locking her car door.

"i uh" she looked for the right words "ion know where to start" she told him. "okay start with anything after i left" he said sending a ping to her heart.

"okay. you left and he started molesting me for a few years" she nodded slowly. "das all you had to say" he mumbled reaching back to pull his gun out his waist band.

"wait there's more war" she sighed and he looked up "more? what is worse than that kiara?" he looked at her crazy.

"warlock- stop being fed wit dat ugly ass name" he cut her off seriously but she couldn't help but laugh "your name is ugly" she laughing and he straight faced her.

"i'm serious as hell right now ki" he said making her laughter die down. "because i was molested, i developed hyper sexuality and i had unprotected sex with kais bestfriend and got pregnant" she explained more shocking him.

"when? you pregnant?" he looked at her stomach and she quickly shook her head no. "no i had ja'kai two months ago" she said making him even more shocked.

"this too much ki" he shook his head. "i understand warlock but if you didn't leave you would know" she said and his face dropped seriously.

"if i didn't i would've killed that man" he said seriously. "war you should've! you should've killed him but no you left. and i was the only one out of our siblings to get treated bad. why? i don't know" she said making him feel bad.