025

SEPTEMBER 9thHARLEM, NYC

SEPTEMBER 9th
HARLEM, NYC

"pa...please get up i have to get ready for school" she mumbled. she currently couldn't move since jay was laying on top of her.

"you can be late to school, too early fa this shit" he muttered angrily not wanting her to leave. "your not even the one going to school" she said making him sigh.

"no" he said and she swallowed before biting her lip thinking of something. she brought a hand up using it to rub behind his ear.

"papa" she mumbled softly. "yeah" he replied using the same tone of voice with her. "i have to go to school" she said softly.

"okay," he nodded rolling off of her. "that wasn't hard huh" she rubbed his back sitting up and grabbing her phone looking at the time.

she got out her bed looking in mirs crib seeing him stir in his sleep. his eyes popped open looking at kiara.

"i knew you was gone wake up when i did bubba" she reached in picking him up. she looked over at jay seeing he fell back asleep.

she held mir on her hip leaving her room. walking over to kari's room she opened the door lowly walking in.

"pookie wake up" she shook her with her free hand. "kari...wake up mama" she shook her again watching kari stir in her sleep.

mir sat in her arms watching kari with his fingers in his mouth. "are you awake?" kiara asked kari. "yes" kari said lowly with her face stuffed in her pillow.

"okay" kiara nodded walking out her room with mir in her arms to the kitchen turning the light on.

"here bubba" she mumbled putting him in the high chair. "okay we got a hour til i gotta be out the house" she snapped her fingers.

"eww you slobbin" she laughed and he giggled too. she opened the freezer getting frozen milk. "i gotta make sure to pump after school" she nodded knowing she didn't yesterday.

"your finna go on formula" she said she sat the bottle in the bottle warmer adding the water before turning it on.

"be right back!" she said like he understood once again running away quickly and mir watched her in confusion.

she ran back out her room with her shirt and pants half way on tripping over her feet almost falling.

mir busted out laughing slapping his hand on the high chair creating noise. "you laughing at mommy?" she laughed too.

"aww lemme take a picture" she picked her phone up taking a picture. "you so cute bubba, slobin and stuff" she laughed wiping it off his face.

"imma put in my close friends k?" she looked at him and he just stared at her. "okay good" she nodded.

"now lemme finished getting ready with you" she said grabbing the box of lucky charms from on top of her refrigerator.