𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

KIARA TRIPLETT

KIARA TRIPLETT

"why do you keep knocking!" kiara flung the door opened with puffy eyes revealing jay standing there with his hoodie on and his hands deep in his pockets to keep them occupied.

"i was lookin for- fuck is wrong wit you" he scrunched his face up mid sentence noticing the state she was in.

she had dried up tears all over her face with puffy eyes dressed in oversized clothes.

"nothing. kai ain't here i'll tell him you came igh?" she attempted to close the door and he stopped it.

"it don't look like nothing" he said slowly narrowing his eyes looking down at her.

she stayed silent crossing her arms over her chest as she was swallowed in the giant hoodie she was wearing.

"is yo dad home?" he asked seeing she wasn't talking. she shook her head no sniffing a little.

"yo lil sister?" he asked and she shook her head no again. "so you home, by yoself, crying bout i don't know and expect me to leave like ain't shit happen?" he raised his eye brows.

"yeah? so what?" she questioned "what if you was suicidal or sum then i left and you killed yo self" he said making her face drop.

"well when you put it like that.." she trailed off. "just tell me what's wrong so i know you good and i will leave" he shrugged

"it's cool i am not suicidal, i was just watching a sad movie and started crying" she lied. "what movie" he said getting more suspicious.

as much as he wanted to leave and not have to deal with his bestfriends little sister he didn't want nothing to happen knowing he could've prevented it.

"titanic" she thought quick on her feet. he tilted his head not even knowing what that was and shook her head.

he removed his hands out his pockets pushing the door open some more. "watch out" he mumbled pushing past her and she looked at him in shock.

"k" she muttered closing the door watching him sit on the couch. "ion know what's wrong but it's clear you ain't gone tell me the truth" he said and she stayed quiet.

"i'm not leaving so you can kill yoself and i be the last person to see you. that shit gone be on my conscious" he shrugged making her laugh.

"stop sayin that i'm not gone kill myself" she locked the door shaking her head. she walked around the couch getting back in her spot under the cover while he sat occupied on his phone spreading his legs open and closed.