002

KIARA TRIPLETT

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

KIARA TRIPLETT

"i just know his dick big" india looked at jay who was leaning on his wall on his phone.

it is.

"you think he would gimme a chance" she furrowed her eyebrows tearing her eyes away from him slowly.

"i mean hell yeah! you pretty, you nice and funny and you got body whew. and yo lips to die for. you ain't ran through and plus y'all like six months apart in age" i listed all the reasons i thought jay and her would be a cute thing.

i'm miserable as hell.

i sucked and fucked on my brother bestfriend and now i'm encouraging my bestfriend to shoot her shot wit him. i would tell her but that's something i rather take to the grave.

he just so fine though.

why me god.

that would be so fucked up if they actually got in a relationship with me knowing what we did.

but i assume since he ain't said nothing and i ain't said nothing we can just leave it in the past.

it was obvious that he had been avoiding me for the past month. but i don't know why, i been living my life.

i can keep a secret. i can act like nothing ever happened like i was already doin. no reason to ignore me

i keep thinking to myself maybe he didn't want to have sex. maybe he just felt pressured because started in a moment of weakness.

maybe i wasn't doin good as i thought i was doin. or maybe he just thought i only did it because of my break up. but that wouldn't be true, i did it because i liked him. and still do.

maybe because i'm only 16 and he's a legal adult.

maybe he regretted it.

regardless i wouldn't bring it up unless he did, and him being jay i know that wouldn't happen.

out of my two bodies that was the best sex of my life.

i need to stop fantasizing over him and get a life.

i'm a fake ass bitch, why did i just encourage my bestfriend in the whole world to go get up wit him knowin i be thinking bout him and his stroke game all the time.

"is you listening to me?" india asked and i nodded looking at her. "what did i say then" she place a hand on her hip.

"that i'm fine eshittt and need some dick tonight?" i raised my eyebrow. "girl" she started laughing.

"for you to only have one body yo ass sure do be feenin for dick" she giggled making me laugh nervously.

"yeah" i nodded. "plus you trippin, keese dick game ain't even that good so who really got you hooked," she shrugged and i shrugged before nodding agreeing.