𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15

[With Levi's squad]

[With Levi's squad]

Eren and Mikasa were currently watching for any flares in the sky. After Armin had fired his flare. Levi ordered Oluo to fire one too. Mikasa was staring ahead wondering how the situation is on the front line.

''It is too quiet....something is definitely going on...I can feel it'' Mikasa spoke as she stared ahead, causing Eren to look at her.

''That's true....we've likely sustained casualties already on the front lines.....'' Eren added

!!!

''I'VE GOT A MESSAGE!!''

''THE RIGHT FLANK ENEMY SCOUTS HAVE BEEN DEVASTATED!!! THE RIGHT FLANK IS NOW BLIND TO ENEMY MOVEMENT!!''

''PLEASE PASS THE MESSAGE ON THE SQUADS ON YOUR LEFT!!''

''You heard to man, Petra. Move out'' Levi ordered

''Yes Sir!''

*Foooooshhh*

*Fooooooshhh*

''There's an abnormal close by'' Mikasa muttered

''Eren, you fire it off'' Levi ordered

''How messy is this situation....how are they even this far into the formation?'' Levi sighed in frustration

So then, Squad Levi enters the forest, Eren and Mikasa look around confused for a bit, until realization kicks in. Mikasa's eyes then widens further at another realization. Even though the female titan was literally behind them, they continued to follow Levi's orders and charge straight through.

''FIRE!!!!!''

A loud explosion was heard, causing everyone's eyes to widen in shock.

''Tether the horses a little ways up ahead, then switch to vertical maneuvering. I've got my own task to carry out now. Eld is on command while I'm gone'' Levi ordered

''Hide Eren a safe distance away from that titan, and take care of my horse. Got it.'' Levi added

So after Eren, Mikasa and the rest of the squad continued on the horses up ahead, Levi switched into vertical maneuvering and flew up to Erwin.

''There!! It's joints are immobilized.''

''Looks like we stopped it.''

''We can't let down out guard yet. I'm impressed you managed to lead it here.''

''That's thanks to the rear squads, who risked their lives fighting. They brought us the time we needed. We couldn't have done it without them.''

''I see.''

''Thanks to them...we'll meet whoever's inside that neck. I just hope whoever it is hasn't pissed themselves....

[With Eren and Mikasa]