𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

The year 850

The year 850

''We have paid the price for 100 years of peace with tragedy''

''Given the sense of the crisis at the time, we were ill-prepared to cope with the sudden appearance of the Colossus Titan....''

''As a result, we have been forced to abandon our outer wall Maria. Humanity's sphere of influence has been driven back to where we are now, Wall Rose''

''It wouldn't be a surprise if that colossus titan showed up....to destroy this wall right this moment.''

''Whenever that time does come, your duty will be to relieve the ''producers...and give your lives to stand against the titan menace!''

''Shinzou Wo Sasageyo!!''

''YES!!''

''Today, you have completed your Military training. I will now announce the 11 among you who have obtained the top training results. Come forward if I call your name.''

''At the head of the class, Mikasa Ackerman.''

''Second, L/n Y/n.''

''Third, Eren Jaeger.''

''Number Four, Reiner Braun.''

''Number Five, Bertolt Hoover.''

''Number Six, Annie Leonhart.''

''Number Seven, Jean Kirstein.''

''Number Eight, Marco Bott.''

''Number Nine, Connie Springer.''

''Number Ten, Sasha Blouse.''

''And Number Eleven, Krista Lenz.''

''Now that you have completed your training....you have three choices.''

''The Garrison, which reinforces the walls, thereby protecting all of the towns...''

''The Survey Corps, prepared to sacrifice their lives outside the walls by defying the titans in their own domain..''

''And The Military Police Brigade, which exercises control over the king's subjects and maintains order...''

''Of course out of you raw recruits, the only ones you can join the MP....are the eleven with the highest scores''