- The project -

IN YOUR BEDROOM

*DING DING*

You woke up to a familiar sound.

y/n : ugh what time is it...

Your eyes slowly opened as they adjusted to the light, wandering around the room as you looked for your alarm. You grabbed the alarm and gasped.

y/n : 6:30!? I'm going to be late to school!! Aiya I need to quickly change..

IN THE DINING ROOM

*THUD THUD THUD*
(sounds footsteps walking down the stairs)

Mom : "Oh you're here, quicky eat and leave you're already late."

y/n : "I know, you don't have to remind me."

Dad : "Just shut your mouth and eat."

y/n : "....."

The awkwardness filled in the air was a common occurrence at the dining table. Normally your parents would just complain about work while you try to eat as fast as possible to leave the room.

You slurped the leftover milk and cereal on your bowl down your throat.

y/n : "I'm going now, bye.."

Parents : "....."

AT SCHOOL

y/n : "I'm sorry for coming late."

Teacher : "Don't be late again, go sit on your seat."

You walked over to your seat, knowing that everyone was staring at you; you didn't mind though. School wasn't so different from home either. You didn't really have friends since you gave up communicating to other people after some friendships didn't work out. At least you have Olivia, your best friend, she helped you a lot when you felt lonely or whenever you had a hard time. And luckily your seat was next to hers.

Teacher : "Today we'll learn about......"

You started to get bored and whispered to your bestie.

y/n : "Olivaaa ~ I'm bored and hungry, I know you have snacks...pleaseeee ~"

You gave her puppy eyes which was to made it harder for her to resist, but instead made her slap your face. The slap made a sound that was loud but not loud enough for the teacher to hear.

Olivia : "I would've given you the snack if it weren't for your puppy eyes."

y/n : "Oh please, just at least give me a piece of candy."

Olivia : "Fine." *rolls her eyes*

As Olivia handed the piece of the candy over to you, the teacher knocked the whiteboard to get the student's attention.

Teacher : "We have an important project that will take 70% of your grades so listen up."

Olivia : "70%!? That's basically our whole entire grade..."

y/n : Yikes, I hope it isn't a group project tho..

Teacher : "It's an individual project and here are the details on the screen."