*ringing*

All of them were listening to tae's phone vibrating waiting for stacy to pick up. They wondered what taehyung would say.

"Hello?" They heard a sweet feminine voice over the phone.

"Hey! It's taehyung..."

"Yeah, I know. I saved your number tae, of course it's you." The girl said with a chuckle.

Jungkook laughed closing his mouth to the insult. Taehyung kicked him for that and continued speaking,

"Oh, well. I need to confess something."

"I'm listening."

"Um well. I wanted to tell you this since long but couldn't get the courage,"

"Can you stop being a bi♡ch? Like stop trying to seduce me it's disgusting. AND I'm gay. And I know you're sleeping with my bench mate so stop coming behind me saying you wanna date. Sorry if I was rude I just wanted to be honest." Tae finished with an innocent smile and hung up before she even said anything.

"What was that tae??!!" Namjoon yelled out.

"What, that's what I feel about her."

"You're a savage!!" Jimin said laughing.

Jungkook wanted to laugh too, but it was his enemy. He can't laugh for what his enemy does.

The next spin landed on Jungkook.

"I bet he's gonna say truth. Coward!" Tae laughed mocking the other.

Well, he was gonna say truth but, it will affect his pride now.

"Dare. And someone please dare me to punch this idiot." He said looking at taehyung who had a mischievous smirk.

He saw Jimin and Jin whispering something within themselves. And came up with smirks and namjoon watched the scene like; 'I'm not even here baby I'm hallucination.'

"Okay, Jungkook. I dare you to go to that haunted house that everyone's talking about in university. At night," Jin declared.

"Okay, I can do that. For how long."

"Wait! I wasn't finished."

"Then what?"

"With taehyung."

"WHAT??!! HELL NO!"

"What you can go to a haunted house alone but not with taehyung?" Jimin looked genuinely surprised.

"Cause ghosts are better than that dumba♡s."

"EXCUSE ME??" Taehyung looked offended. "You know what? Now THAT makes me want to say yes to this dare even though I HATE to."

"You're not the one that makes the decision here." Jungkook said.

"Oh, I'm afraid not." He said dropping couple of octaves, breathing closer to his face.

Intimidating.

"Jungkook, rules are rules. You have to do the dare." Jin shrugged.

They tried convincing him for a while, until he finally gave up.

━━

"Ugh! Do we really have to do this?" Jungkook said standing in front of the haunted house.

They decided to go to the haunted house the next night. Currently, both of them were standing in front of the haunted house. It looked really scary.