She wasn't naive. The TIF wouldn't lift a finger to shield her from Ivan on my behalf. And I was just one man against an entire gang. If I got into trouble by getting involved—sexually—with Ivan's pawn who was supposed to be dead to my boss, I'd be a lone wolf in no time. Protecting Xenia was my personal burden, and the TIF had nothing to do with my desires as a man.

If I were to help her, I'd have to do it alone, and she'd have to deliver Ivan's head to me. No other way to pull her into my world with the strife going on around us.

Now wasn't the moment to reveal all that, not while she was unwrapping the towel from her body to make a move again.

She took my left hand, ushering it from her neck down to her chest. "If you want this, don't overthink it. I've already damned all consequences to hell."

It was what I had been hoping on.

The alcohol did nothing to bolster my already broken self control. Or maybe it was her presence itself that tore my restraint to pieces, I couldn't say for sure. All I knew was that I couldn't resist. I absolutely couldn't end this day without understanding what it was about her that had rendered me so damn unintelligent.

"I'm not sure I can handle being turned down by you one more time," Xenia choked out, "not after getting this far."

There was no turning down. I silenced her with a fast, reassuring kiss and, as she suggested, allowed myself to act without overthinking it. Xenia gripped both sides of my unbuttoned my shirt, and I guided her towards the bed in faltering steps. I managed to keep my balance, but then she gently eased me down with a soft tug.

"Are you uncomfortable?" She asked while I landed on the bed, and I shook my head, giving her a sideways glance. "Then stop acting like I'll fall apart under your touch."

She could, I thought to myself, but refrained from voicing it aloud. For once, I didn't want her to regard me with fear in her eyes. Seeing her now, relaxed and somewhat natural, I found myself liking this exchange better. Plus, I wasn't foolish enough to go all out for her first time.

"I'm not acting anything, Xenia." My nose brushed against her lips. She came on top of me, straddling and leaning forward.

Her every touch was so gentle and intimate, leaving me far lenient than I'd ever been. I forced my lips down on hers hungrily, and then she urged me to lie back again.

Without hesitation, she began to undo my belt, all the while keeping unwavering eye contact with me. There was a smile on her face, almost as if she was reassuring herself of her decision to go this far with me.

I didn't know if she was tipped off or how she had found out, but she seemed to know well that I had a weakness for blowjobs. The second she hesitated, then looked at my cock in her loose grip, she ran her tongue along it—never breaking eye contact, not for a fucking second.

Yeah, shit!

It was like she knew my most intimate secret and I had never told her about it.

I felt a chill crawl down my spine, ending with a twitch of my cock just as she got messier with the art. She was stunning, taking me in with such finesse. With each moan, I lost myself, pushing to the back of her throat, lost in pleasure.

I didn't need twenty minutes to come from this blowjob. If I let her press on with this, her skills that should have been nonexistent would mock mine.

Xenia's voice gained an edge of passion as she started muttering her lustful dialogue against my length. "Your circles of ecstasy are mine, completely mine."

I met her eager gaze, silently challenging her with a look that said, "Is that so?"

Her lip bite caused me to put a grip on her hair, too damn provocative. But hell, had to admit that she had me hooked. The doubt that once clouded her gaze vanished, leaving me dead certain she was mine for the taking. Nothing was going change that.