The Rural Wife of the Upright Chief

return
Fast Transmigration System: Male God Strategy Manual
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 795

    Beep——The task has been completed, please go to the next world. ]

    A-Level Mission Three:

    Female Lead: Qin Huanhuan

    Male Lead: Lu Shouze

    Female Supporting Role: Sun Wen

    Task: Don’t be too selfish, think more of the male lead, stop affecting the male lead’s career, let the male lead fall in love with the original

    lead Gain five years of life, 10 points. ]

    Qin Huanhuan's base point panel (percentage system):

    Appearance: 90

    Intelligence: 80

    Charm: 65

    Physical Strength: 90

    Body: 85

    How does the host arrange the base points? ]

    Qin Huanhuan looked at the base point panel of the next world, feeling a little puzzled.

    Ninety percent looks pretty tall, right? Why is Charm only sixty-five?

    And the base point value of the figure is not low...

    System, can this charm value be changed by itself in the later stage? ] Qin Huanhuan thought for a while and asked.

    Appearance generally refers to facial features. If her facial features are fine, her charm value should be improved, right?

    Can. ] System Road.

    Seeing what the system said, Qin Huanhuan breathed a sigh of relief, and said: Save this base point for the next time. ]

    Does the host accept the memory? ]

    Yes. ] Qin Huanhuan responded.

    After the familiar pain disappeared, Qin Huanhuan sorted out his memory very skillfully.

    This time the world is the story of the chief and his rural wife.

    Well, this time the original owner seems to be doing a lot too. Qin Huanhuan sighed inwardly.

    The background of this mission was around the 1970s and 1980s, when matchmaking and arranged marriages were still very popular.

    The male protagonist Lu Shouze joined the army at the age of seventeen, and when he was fighting outside at the age of twenty-two, his old mother had already arranged a marriage for him.

    And the original owner is the daughter-in-law chosen by the hero's mother.

    The daughter-in-law of the original owner was chosen not because of how beautiful she was or how virtuous she was, but because she was the only daughter in their family, and a large piece of land in the family would be given to her future husband in the future.

    Lu's mother took a fancy to the original owner's 30 acres of fertile land.

    The original owner's mother felt that being a soldier was more reliable, and it would be more face-saving to speak up, so she hit it off with Lu's mother, and the marriage of the two families was settled in this way.

    After Lu Shouze finally got his family leave, he was told when he got home that he was going to get married, and that he would marry a famous fierce woman in the village...