The Emperor's Time-Traveling Wife

return
Fast Transmigration System: Male God Strategy Manual
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 674

    Beep——The task has been completed, please go to the next world. ]

    A-level task 1:

    Female protagonist: Qin Huanhuan

    Male protagonist: Dugu Yucheng

    Female supporting role: Liao Qiner Task: Show the male protagonist his heart, prevent him from marrying Liao Qiner and     gain

    his love

10. ]

    Qin Huanhuan's base point panel (percentage system):

    Appearance: 70

    Intelligence: 80

    Charm: 80

    Physical Strength: 70

    Body: 85

    How does the host arrange the base points? ]

    Qin Huanhuan looked at the low base of appearance and physical strength in this world, feeling a little depressed.

    Although she has 33 basis points, she is still a bit reluctant, after all, there are only so many basis points for one task.

    Add twenty basis points to looks. ] Qin Huanhuan said.

    No matter which world it is, it is true to look at the face. Everyone has a subconscious desire for beauty. Beauty is always easier to complete than ugliness.

    As for the body...

    the system, can you quietly reveal what the next world is? ] Qin Huanhuan said as if discussing.

    cannot. ]

    ... I want to tell Little Putao, you expect me. ] Qin Huanhuan said.

    You go to her. ] The system is not afraid at all.

    ... I will always have a chance to meet Little Putao in the future, right? As long as I can see her, I will sue! ] Qin Huanhuan said.

    System: ...

    It's over, the host is about to be turned upside down, what's the point of him being alive.

    royal palace. ] The system voice said dully.

    palace?

    She won't become a concubine, will she?

    Qin Huanhuan trembled, hoping that she would not cross over to the concubine's body.

    But since the background is in the palace, then she doesn't need to be in good health to be fine...

    Well, in fact, in the final analysis, she is still reluctant to part with her basic points.

    Ding—20 basis points are deducted, leaving 13 basis points. ]

    Does the host accept the memory? ] After the system finished speaking, it asked.

    yes. ] Qin Huanhuan responded.

    When the familiar feeling came, Qin Huanhuan quietly waited for the soreness to dissipate.

    Oh shit.

    After accepting the memory, Qin Huanhuan was startled as soon as she sorted out the memory.