The CEO Bamboo Horse Falls in Love with Me

return
Fast Transmigration System: Male God Strategy Manual
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 3

    After hearing the beep from the system, Qin Huanhuan closed his eyes and waited for the dizziness to strike.

    Eh?

    After waiting for a while, Qin Huanhuan opened his eyes and took a look when he saw that there was no movement. He was still in place. Could it be a system failure?

    "Stupid host, how can the great system fail? You are already on a mission. Next, please choose whether to accept Qin Huanhuan's memory." "Yes."

    Hearing the childish voice of Mr. System, Qin Huanhuan couldn't be serious at all, but Thinking of the other party's power, she immediately nodded obediently.

    Fuck!

    After the words were finished, there was a burst of dizziness followed by overwhelming pain. Qin Huanhuan covered his forehead with his hands, almost fainting from the pain.

    A series of memories hit her, almost bursting her brain.

    This system is definitely taking revenge on her! Qin Huanhuan gritted his teeth viciously, and then swallowed a sigh of relief.

    The pain only lasted for about five minutes, and Qin Huanhuan received the original owner's 25-year memory.

    The original owner is also called Qin Huanhuan, and she is a childhood sweetheart with Zuo Junzhuo, the hero she wants to capture this time.

    The families of two people are family friends, and the union of two people is a matter of course.

    But the original owner is a 100% strong woman. After getting married, she has been busy with her career and completely ignored her husband, forcing Zuo Junzhuo to start playing games in the world.

    And after staying up late and working overtime for a long time, the original owner finally died of a myocardial infarction last night.

    Before she died, she always thought of the scene of her playing with Zuo Junzhuo when they were young, and regretted losing Zuo Junzhuo's love, so she existed.

    It turned out to be a childhood sweetheart! Qin Huanhuan was gearing up and said that this task was too simple!

    Such a simple task can make her go back to abuse scumbags, it's amazing!

    "Stupid humans, C-level missions, even a fool can complete them." The voice of the system suddenly sounded in his mind.

    Qin Huanhuan frowned and said, if given the chance, she must prevent this guy from prying into her heart!

    "Master System, may I know if Zuo Junzhuo still has a crush on Qin Huanhuan?" "

    Forty percent."

    "Then what about the female partner?"

    "Twenty percent."

    It turned out Zuo Junzhuo still has a lot of affection for the original owner...

    Suddenly, there was a sound of keys and locks colliding outside the door.

    Zuo Junzhuo is back?

    Qin Huanhuan was taken aback for a moment, then lay back on the bed at random, ready to play by ear.

    There was a sound of footsteps and high-heeled shoes, followed by the sound of the inner door being unscrewed.