More Bad Batch sketches

Have some old sketches while I try desperately to find the time to finish my bigger project...

Some of these you may have seen before, but I really like the line art form so I included them

This was done during a phase when I still couldn't figure out how to draw omega consistently so she looks different every time!

Also, sorry Hunter has been decapitated. If I draw the body before the head I literally cannot figure out how to finish it...

 If I draw the body before the head I literally cannot figure out how to finish it

This was art from a few chapters ago, but it didn't have this background. I thought I might as well share this version too!

Also, the last few Bad Batch episodes have been SO good! I'm not gonna spoil anything about the plot but I will say what I thought of them. Also I have formed my opinion on this season so far so I'm dumping it here...

I know some people weren't fans of the latest episode but tbh I thought it was really good. Also hilarious. It was nice and slow whereas a lot of other episodes have gone too fast in my opinion. But even though it was slow and had very little action it was NOT a filler. BIG THINGS happened, even though it was a calmer environment. The one BEFORE that, though! It was BEAUTIFUL. And symbolic! And THE MUSIC! It was just SO GOOD. Words cannot describe my love for it.

I do have a few problems with the show as a whole, though. With only three episodes left honestly there are a lot of loose ends to wrap up. As good as some of the episodes have been, others have been kinda meh... overall the plot moved too slowly while the action moved to fast for character development. I still think it's a really good show though. The characters are some of my all-time favorites! Though some of its episodes felt out of place, they were still fun to watch and deserve a rewatch! And I hope the last three episodes will tie up a lot!

I'm not gonna say anything about the Mandalorian. Why, just why...🤦‍♀️

Ok! That's all! Not much art, sadly. 

Maybe I'll get the last of my art done soon, but we'll see!

It just occurred to me that calling it a project makes it sound big and exciting. It isn't that great so please don't get your hopes up! XD