The Bad Batch Ep. 8 spoilers... again

I drew so much art after last week's double episode that I still haven't caught up... I'm working through it piece by piece!

I feel like Echo leaving would hit Omega hard in more ways than one

I feel like Echo leaving would hit Omega hard in more ways than one. Of course, there is the someone struggle to learn to live without someone, but I feel like it would run deeper than that.

In the first two episodes of the season, she was worried that it was her fault the Bad Batch was stuck with Cid instead of free to do whatever. And, in a way, she was right. When the Bad Batch chose to take her in they gave up a lot. Echo did reassure her at the time that he would never have done anything different, but him leaving the Bad Batch shortly after because he wanted to be free to do his own thing probably put all those doubts back in Omega's mind. If she hadn't been there, Echo would never have left the Bad Batch. And since when the Bad Batch went back for Omega, they lost Crosshair, she could easily apply the same logic to that, blaming herself for everything.

I don't know, though! I'm probably reading a little too far into it...

Also, I'm not gonna spoil anything, but I just wanted to say, episode 9 was SO GOOD!!!

Alright! I actually have a little piece of news as well. I have been thinking, and decided to stop posting on a strict schedule. 

I've seen many people say that art cannot be rushed, but honestly it can't really be slowed down either! 

Since the Bad Batch is coming out, inspiration hits me a lot more than usual. I've also learned a lot and am able to draw a lot more since less of what I draw ends up in the trash. when I finish something, I want to post it right away!

With a schedule, I have to wait and often by then the art is no longer relevant to the most recent episode. So instead, I'm gonna post more than once a week, whenever a piece of art is finished! I may go back to the schedule at some point though!

Alright! That is all for now! Good bye, and may God bless you!

+JMJ+