He tilted her head. “My presence was requested here, was it not?” he stated matter of factly. Leaning down, his lips ended near her ear. “Also, I really wanted to see you,” he whispered seductively, his hot breath massaging her neck.

That right there, was the kind of behaviour that made her fall for him in the first place. Andrea had since learned her lesson from that, and shot her hand forward to shove him away effectively. He grinned at her, whilst she scowled at him. “Oh, please. We both know that isn’t true,” she spat in rage, her nostrils flaring in the process.

Omar shrugged. “Very true, love. I thought you’d fall for it though. And then maybe we would skip the formalities and go up to your room,” he said unabashed, even adding a wicked wink. Andrea’s cheeks rouged in both embarrassment and fury.

Just then, footsteps were heard descending down the stairs. They were heavy and daunting, definitely characteristic of none other than Emilio Dos Ramos. “Omar Pedrad, finally you show your face,” he mocked, face impassive but eyes mirroring condescension. 

Andrea thanked the heavens for his arrival, otherwise she had no idea what she might have done to Omar for his stupid remark. “Hi dad,” she greeted him weakly, but all he did was nod in acknowledgement. And the cold shoulder continues.

“How are you doing Emilio?” Omar spoke in a casual tone, even tucking his hands in his jean pockets.

Emilio’s brow quirked at this. “We are not on a first name basis, neither will we ever be. Don’t get ahead of yourself, boy,” he snarled frigidly, and Omar nodded in fear. “We have a lot to discuss, concerning your plans with my daughter. Join me for a walk outside, will you?” he commanded rather than asked.

They were both about to head for the living room where there was a glass door that led to the deck, when Andrea’s voice interrupted them from doing so. “Wait, since this is about me…shouldn’t I be there as well?” she asked in a small voice. Emilio glared at her.

“This is a chat I will have alone with this young man. You go to your room and study,” he told her distantly, before turning to leave once more.

Andrea ground her teeth in infuriation before stomping her way up the stairs. Why was her dad such a controlling beast? Clearly, she needed to hear where it is her life was headed and what Omar had planned for them both. Hopefully it would involve him taking her away from the hellish environment she was living in. A couple of hours passed before Salvador returned home. Andrea exited her room and went over to his, not bothering to knock on the door.

Salvador had just exited the shower and was clad in nothing but a towel. “You know, there is this thing called knocking that you’re supposed to do before entering someone’s room,” he droned in a sarcastic tone, drying his raven-coloured hair with a towel.

Andrea rolled her eyes. “You never knock when you come into mine. Anyways, did you hear about the party that Rhett is having tonight?” she asked him.

He gave her a flat look. “The entire student body knows about that. Why are you bringing this up?”

“Because I want to go and you’re going to take me.”

Salvador paused in his actions, before bursting out into a fit of laughter. “Are you out of your damn mind? What makes you think I’d ever go to one of Rhett’s shitty parties, much less with you? Besides, you know that dad would never allow you to go anyways,” he said in a duh tone.

Andrea crossed her arms. “Well, that’s why we are going to tell him that we’re going to the movies and not one of Rhett’s shitty parties.”

“And just why would I do that?” he asked her, entering his walk-in closet to change.

Andrea grinned. “Because if you don’t, I’ll tell mama and papa about how you did alcohol with your friends a couple of times,” she stated with an evil smirk, causing Salvador to abruptly exit the closet still in his towel.

His face was as hard a granite. “What the hell are you talking about?” he seethed, his hazel eyes that resembled hers dancing with an unquenchable fire.

Andrea tapped her chin playfully. “What, did you really think nobody would find out? I literally followed you back in November and found you and your buddies chugging hard by the bleachers during lunch break. Dude, you’re such a freak!” she giggled at him, making his jaw clench tightly.

After being quiet for a minute, Salvador exhaled loudly. “Fine, I’ll take you to Rhett’s freaking party! Are you happy now?” he burst in unbridled irritation. “But you will do that talking because you know I can’t lie for shit.”

She patted his shoulder. “No worries, little brother. Leave that all to me. Finally, we have come to an agreement. Isn’t this nice, team work?” she replied, a smile plastered on her face. Salvador scowled at her before slapping her hand away.

“You’re a little demon, Andrea,” he spurted through gritted teeth. “Why the hell are you even going there anyways? You do know that Sydney will be there, right? And they’ll definitely be setting the place ablaze with their record-breaking PDA,” he said with a look of disgust. 

The thought of seeing Rhett and Sydney together made bile rise up her throat. “I need to set the record straight with those two scumbags. I cannot have my reputation being ruined but them, or anyone for that matter!” she exclaimed passionately, her hand balling into a fist involuntarily.

Salvador rolled his eyes. “Whatever, sounds like a you problem. We will leave at eight, after you ask mum and dad of course. And we won’t be staying there for too long, I cannot stand being at orgies. Now, get out of my room so that I can change, bruja (witch).”

Sticking her tongue out at him, she got out of his room and went back to hers. Finally, something was going to go her way.

But something deep down told her that this would do more harm than good. 

___________________________

Good day good people! I hope everyone is fine. I'm not too fine due to my busy schedule but I did write this for the loyal readers.

What did you think of it?

Ready for Rhett's party?

Stay tuned!

Vote, comment and share too ❤️

~Deetronite