Don't forget! Smilee!!

<Past, Tsukasa is 16>

"Good morning, breakfast begins in an hour young man." Tsukasas servant went over to the dresser to get Tsukasas day wear. Being royalty you always have to look your best. Tsukasa has learned this even in the 'short' time he's been alive. Always wear your finest clothes, you need people to look up to you and see you are better. Always stay well mannered, or the people will think you're a pig. A dumb, ugly, worthless pig. And of course, always smile! Always smile. always smile. always smile. always smile. ALWAYS SMILE. ALWAYS SMILE. ALWAYS SMIILLEE!

"Yes sir I'll be in the dining room at 8:00." Tsukasa's servant left and Tsukasa got dressed. He left his room and went to the dining room, passing other servants doing house tasks or just standing guard on the way. Same as always of course. Nothing ever changes. Once Tsukasa reached the dining room he took his usual seat. "Good morning Father, good morning Mother."

"Good morning son. We have important news for you..." Tsukasa's interest was peaked. His parents never said more than three words to him every day. What was so important they had to tell him and not a servant or guard?

"Is that so?" Tsukasa tried to keep his cool face and not show any real emotion. What emotion was he meant to feel now? He was sure it didn't matter as if he didn't learn it he usually didn't use it. And if he didn't learn it he wouldn't know what facial expressions and body language to use.

"Your sister is ill."

"Emotion..." Tsukasa thought to himself as quickly as he could. "What emotion is this..." But no matter how hard he tried he couldn't pinpoint the emotion he was feeling. He decided to just choose a random one and show that. God why did everything have to be so confusing.

"Will she recover?" He chose to go with 'worried' or 'nervous' and portray that with his body language.

"Doctors said no." His father had always been too direct. He had such a loud booming voice it sometimes made Tsukasa feel 'scared' he thinks.

"I see... is she in her room now?"

"Yes. Where is your smile?"

"Sorry father," I quickly put my smile back on my face, when I don't father gets angry and that was the last thing I wanted. "May I go visit her now?"

"You may," I stood up and bowed before I turned and left.

<In Saki's room>

I calmly but quickly walked to Saki's room. That's where I knew she was dying. But I can't show anyone that I have a soft spot for my sister. If I did I would loose all the high regards they have for me.

When I saw Saki I tried desperately not to show my sorrow. Saki was really the only thing in this world that has made me feel true emotion and I was loosing her.

"Saki!" I showed my worry to her health but not enough worry for others to think I was weak. I am not weak. I can't be...

I quickly rushed to kneel beside her bed. She looked at me with her sad nearly empty eyes and smiled. "Take care of yourself for me. I love you Tsukasa, thank you for always making me happy."

I held Saki's hand in mine, "I'll miss you," I felt a tear fall but Saki smiled.

"I know you will, I will miss you too. But I'm ready. I've been ready for this moment for far too long. Thank you again, Tsukasa." Saki's grip on my hand released and right then I watched all the life in her leave. And in turn I felt all the emotion in my leave.

That was truly the day I lost the little feeling I had left.