Halfway the movie, Jay had pulled the younger to rest his head on his shoulder, whilst draping an arm around the younger's waist, while jungwon tears up upon seeing Jack dies in that final scene.

"I'll never let go jack" - Rose

"Why does this movie is such a tear-jerker" Jungwon frowned, to which the older only finds it cute.

At the very back of the empty lot, Jay's and Jungwon's friends; K, Hyunjin, Yeonjun, Sunghoon, Jake, Heeseung, Sunoo and Ni-ki are all at the back operating the movie screen and the projecting in order to make this special day perfect for the two.

Jay had specifically asked his friends and Jungwon's friends for this special day, he thought today would be the best time to finally confess his feelings for the latter, and their friends are totally supportive of it. Hence why everyone is so into making this day perfect.

As soon as the movie ends, Jay stretched his arms, with Jungwon doing the same. To say that jay's heart is hammering out of his chest is an understatement, he is beyond nervous and excited and anxious.

"You liked it?" Jay finally asked breaking the comfortable silence. Jungwon who just recovered from the movie and was fresh from all that crying. Jungwon eagerly nodded his head, "I loved it!"

With that, Jay got up "I have one more last surprise for you" he started.

Jungwon is confused, just what more could surprise him?

Jay then puts his hand behind him, while his other hand reaches out for Jungwon to hold. "What are you hiding?" Jungwon asked, playfully trying to caught a peek but fails to do so.

With a smile Jay replied "It's a surprise, pretty"

Just then, a music plays on the Loud Speakers startling Jungwon at first as Jay smiles fondly at him, laughing as he saw the surprised look on Jungwon's face.

He then handed Jungwon flowers, making the brunette's boba eyes to sparkle and widen than it already is. "Jungwon..." Jay started,

Hearing his name come out of Jay's pretty lips sure does wonders, as the brunette clutches his one hand onto his chest as he feels his heart pounding.

As jay was about to speak a lot ringtone caught off the two. It was Jungwon's phone... Jay then signalled at the guys who's Jungwon is still unaware of their presence, to turn the music down for now.

Incoming call from Jungwoo Hyung

"Jungwon-ah...."

"Yeah? Hyung is something the matter?"

Jungwon carefully asked sensing the worry on Jungwoo's voice.

"Hyung is everything alright?"

He asked once more as he could only hear sobbing and more silence. Worry is now evident on Jungwon's face.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Jay asked now getting worried also at the younger's state.

"Sungchannie..."
Jungwoo started, "He's at the hospital right now"

Jungwon had dropped his phone at the floor accidentally knocking off the flowers Jay had for him. "Kitten what's wrong---"

"Jay hyung I have to go..." Jungwon who is worried for his friend panicked, trying to run off a different direction, when Jay stopped him gripping to his arm. "Let me take you there" Jungwon only glanced at his hyung, worry washing over him as he hesitated.