Why did you leave me?

Start from the beginning

Entering the main surgeon's room whom I am going to assist this month, I bowed for over 90° and wished cheerfully

Yn: Good morning sir! I am your new assistant surgeon for this month, hope we can get along!
He closed the file that he was checking upon and looked up to me! Making me fell into a deep shock!
Yn: Tae?
Taehyung: Yn?
I gulped down the memories and shock...
Yn: H.. Hey! Pretty long!
He gave me a warm smile and nodded...
Taehyung: Welcome Ms Shen! I hope we work well!
I lightly smiled... And he giggled...
Taehyung: Ynahh~ How have you been? I never got to see anyone of you in these past 5 years...
I again gave him a smile and noticed that he has grown mature... That boxy smile is barely seen. Not because it's no more but because he dont really show it now... His way of talking and the way he rolled up his sleeved and also when he set his hair well... He got more manly...
Yn: Unfortunately, I never saw anyone too...
I bet he was perplexed by the thing that I was not in contact with Yoongi...
Taehyung: Oh..
Yn: But...
I debated in my mind whether I should tell him or not and at last decided to just go for it...
Yn: I saw him 3 years ago, he was married...
His expression was same if I keep three big oranges in a plate... His eyes out of his socket and his jaw was hung low!
3 WEEKS LATER!
This three weeks have been finally something peaceful in this entire 5 years. The thing I should highlight is, yesterday Taehyung confessed me that he wants to give "us" a try.. I haven't answered him yet. Right now I am getting ready to go to basketball teams reunion party of school, no I was never a part of it but Taehyung was and he insisted me to accompany him...

Fun fact that Yoongi was also a member of a random team

Fun fact that Yoongi was also a member of a random team. I don't expect him to be there, I know my limits... But still... I can't help but to wander that what if he comes?
A knock on the door drives my back to my senses and I assumed it to be Taehyung... I took my bag and ran up to the living room to open the door and greet him...
Yn: Hi Taehyung!
He didn't responded and just checked me out from top to bottom. The thought of Yoongi checking me out on the night we were together cross my mind and I hate my mind for that. My mind can't think of someone else but him. Finally he gave me a sweet smile...
Taehyung: You look drop dead gorgeous!
I grinned widely at his compliment and linked my arms around his waist, slightly hugging him.
Yn: I was just trying to copy you, it seems like it worked!
We both laugh at my not so rare flirt line and made our way to the party...
As we entered through the gate that had a star curtain that made a tinkle sound when moving, I found myself not around so much people. I thought the place is gonna be full but there were hardly 30 people... I guess few teams are only invited which were close to each other... As I rolled my eyes observing the place I saw 3-4 groups of people standing in different circles, some were having their drinks and some were busy with the big screen playing their old match memories! Purple- blueish light was dangling in ever corner of the party with a pink spotlight pondering around some good looking men!
Taehyung: Yn, you wanna join me and my friends...?
Yn: Umm... Nah, I will just join you after few drinks, you can have your time...
He pat my head while keeping a small smile..
Taehyung: Stay away from creepy guys! Take care ok? And also come fast, I would be near the karaoke...
Yn: Ok..
I pinched his cheeks and turned leaving...
Yn: One beer please!
Bartender: Wait for your drink mam, it will be available in a minute or so...
I just gave him a small nod while my eyes again roamed about the place just to stop on a person............. once my eyes fell on him, I don't think I can be more shocked!
If only, if only... someone could come from behind and say " We got you! "... Please, but no one... He is there... Yoongi~ah!
But... It's not like him... He used to be dressed up like a biker bad boy... I don't see him in there... He look so pale... A simple blue Tee, messy white hair. Something has definitely happened but whatever that must be I don't think I am that nice to go and hug him, cry in his arms even if it's the first thing I want to do... But before I could notice, thick tears are already striking down my cheeks...

I just have missed him so much to let of my eyes of him... I continuously was staring at him, how much I want to run to him... Ask him, question him? But I can't... Wiping off my cheeks... I just pick up my drink that just came and sipped on it, still boring my eyes on his figure, he was lost somewhere to notice my stares!
Taehyung: Yn!
Yn: Uh, yes?
He held my hands softly and dragged me to the centre, grabbing a mic!
Taehyung: Ladies and Gentlemen, attention please...
And now, I am not that dumb to not understand what is going to happen! Well, his deep, horse voice grabbed almost everyone's attention leaving the one who were wasted!
I looked over Yoongi only to see him eyeing us with his dull tired but scary glare while slowly swinging his glass of wine so I hurriedly brought my gaze to Taehyung again where he was already on his knees with a rose...
Taehyung- Be mine...
I looked over my shoulder to eye him again and he didn't seem to be affected by what was happening around him. It somehow made me look like a fool in order to not get over him in all these years, and now it gets me furious enough to take stupid decisions....
I gave a fake smile to Taehyung
Yn: Let's just give it a try!
Those words left my mouth and that smile painted on his face made me regret it... I gave me a long peck that seriously took me off guard but I instantly jerked my head to Yoongi to see if he protested... He had his eyes closed...
Like hiding something with me that were hidden in those terrified and lonely orbs when a tiny tear rolled down to his glossy skin... An instant regret and sorrow ran through me when I saw his state, how did I not noticed before that he is a mess?

Much is running through my mind, I am on my bed and it's currently 11.37 in the morning. I never expected him to show up like this, last night before I could even to talk to him, he vanished. I had a lot of questions in my mind but no answer to them. Who was that lady that opened the door on that rainy night? Why she called him his husband? Why did he cried when he already had a wife? What happened to him to appear so miserable, this is all unsubtle!
Deep in my thoughts and that's when my phone rang. It was Taehyung. I lazily dragged my fingers and picked up the call getting answered by his cheerful good morning. This man is a topping of my regrets!.
Yn: Morning Tae...
Taehyung: I am waiting for you to come to office, wont you come?
Yn: I don't wish to, can I take a leave?
Taehyung: This is the first day of us, I want us to be together today, please come!
I took a deep sigh and then made my mind...
Yn: Fine I will be there...

I wore a outfit that is not too formal but today I am not in any mood to get dolled up! It was a simple while t shirt that was topped with a  black one and matching pants..

As I entered Taehyung's office, I couldn't be more shocked

As I entered Taehyung's office, I couldn't be more shocked... Instant glossiness took over my eyes and I just unknowing let the word departure from my lips!
Yn: Yoongi...
He eyed me with a gaze that I can never understand and gave me a small smile.
Yoongi: Hi...
I jerked my head towards Taehyung where he was nervous, probably because he knows how I loved Yoongi. But instead passed me a small smile too before saying...
Taehyung: He came here for job interview as a receptionist but happened to bump with me when I was bringing some breakfast for both of us... I invited him in and made him stay. Thought that you would love to meet him.
I just gave him a small, understanding him and also appreciating his gentle behaviour. Even if he was insecure he just thought to make me happy. Thinking this, a small smile took over my lips.
Yoongi: I think I shall go..
Taehyung: But you just came...
Yoongi: Please...
I can see that he is getting suffocated in here...
Taehyung agreed and bid him goodbye. Yoongi crossed by me when I notice the dullness in his eyes... It's disturbing from last night... As he exited I released a sigh...
Taehyung: You probably know why I am insecure, but don't worry I won't stop you. Go talk to him... You need answers.

#TO BE CONTINUED